Veteran
Purraise
Max- Maxy baby, Maximillion

Poohbear- most of the time I just call him Pooh

Tigger- thunder thighs
He is kind of big

Mia- Mia baby or Mia Sophia

Takoda- TK, little man, T

Vanna, Sampson, Simon, Trouble and Mocha's names match them perfectly.

halfpint

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
Originally Posted by Bella713

My DH calls them that all the time too!
It's so easy that way there's no way I could call here kitty kitty kitty kitty etc
But all the time all I have to do is yell LOOK what Mom's got and they come barreling down the stairway

urbantigers

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
Jaffa - Jaffa Cake, Special J, Gingerbread Man, Stripey Paws/Stripes (he had very obvious stripes on his paws when he was a kitten. Less obv now but the name stuck), The J man, Jif, Jaffy, Honey Bunny

Mosi - The Mose, His Mosiness, Nosy Mosi, Mosi Wosi, Mosi wan kenobi, Hurricane Mosi, Bonkers Boy, Little Goblin (his registered pedigree name is Hobgoblin), Fluffy Chops, Cheeky Chap

They both get the usual Cuddles, Munchkin, poppet etc. Actually, it's amazing they know their actual names as they get used so rarely

lunasmom

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
Whitey is whiteyboo, BuddyBoo

Luna is Lunakins, tunaLuna,

Beauty I will sometimes call Cuddles, cause that's all she likes to do.

Patches...well the only nickname I give her is Grumpy. she hisses at all the cats.

salemwitchchild

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
My daughter always calls Puff "boyboy". I call him ** head.
But that's normally when he's getting under my feet and being persistant for food.

zissou'smom

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
The chicken or duck pose is called "meatloafing" in my family. If one of the cats sits like that, it's a "meatloaf".

Zissou gets called "the kitten" by other family members because nobody can say her name, I usually call her the Z-ster, baby girl, peanut, or cat.

Her last name is Slinkster-Cat, because she acts like a slinky. She's super-flexible, and is sort of ragdoll-acting when you pick her up.

sbw999

TCS Member
Super Cat
Purraise
Fun thread

Hobbs: Hobster......Mr. Hobbs...Hobster Lobster.......boycat......sissy boy (because of his unusually high pitched meow)

Blueberry: Blue......fat girl....fatty.....Jaba (as in Jaba the Hut)

Angel: sweetie, tub, chub...crazy cat