Does Your Cat Get Mad Or Offended When You Use Your Hand Rectangle (phone)?

I_Wuv_Kitties

TCS Member
Adult Cat
Purraise

This is Tuxie. He’s a sweet lap cat but he doesn’t like it when i use my hand rectangle. Or when i point it at him (to take a photo). Probably because he likes it when I give him head scratchers with two hands instead of one. Or because he wants me to pay attention to him.

Is anyone’s cat like this? I feel like some cats get offended by your usage of it in their presence. It’s like “what could possibly be worth paying attention to more than me?”

Twily

TCS Member
Kitten
Purraise
My cat doesn't mind. If anything she'll come by and "claim" my phone quickly by rubbing herself on it for a few seconds, then hang out or go on her merry way.

Lari

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
Mine is not a huge fan of me taking pictures of her. I have the flash set to automatic so maybe it's gone off too many times for her taste.

Otherwise she doesn't care unless it's her playtime.

krisrath11

TCS Member
Super Cat
Purraise
I have one that attacks it and tries to eat it! It' pretty painful bcz she's very serious about it! I think she is actually the reason the two button things on bottom don't work anymore. Some of mine like to help with paws or noses (and yes it works for them too). I think it' is jealousy!

danteshuman

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
I don't think my cats like the picture noise. My BudDante (The Punk) gets jealous if I talk to anyone on my cell. He comes over and demands attention:petcat:.... even if he was ignoring my available lap for the last hour :rolleyes3: