Does your cat carry toys?

sicycat

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
And another one

Do you ever wonder what's inside these mice?
Apparently this one died a slow death.....

vettechstudent

TCS Member
Super Cat
Purraise
poor mouse.LOL.
I just bought mine the mice a few days ago and I have already begun to find tails all over my house.LOL.

cheeseface

TCS Member
Veteran
Purraise
Originally posted by TTMom
Toes brought me a teddy bear half his size when I was sick once. Too cute!
LOL! What a considerate little guy... brings you a teddy.

rapunzel47

TCS Member
Veteran
Purraise
Fawn is the one for carrying things in our family. Especially, she found somewhere a longish dark blue braided rope. It's her favourite toy, and she carries it all over the place.

The other one for carrying stuff was Samantha. She adopted somebody's old feather duster at one point and brought it home in stages over several days: first into the yard, then to the basement door, then into the house -- and that had to be through the cat door, since it happened while we weren't home! It travelled all over the house, too.

They're a riot!

sicycat

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
Originally posted by vettechstudent
poor mouse.LOL.
I just bought mine the mice a few days ago and I have already begun to find tails all over my house.LOL.
I always cut the tails off because Zoey eats them

pat

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
Yup, some of my kitties will carry toys...the favorite would be rosie rats,fur balls & kitty puffs...they use other toys for wrassling with (their KirbySticks and Hot Cats).

ttmom

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
When I do my nails Tailer steals my emory boards and orange sticks. I have to be fast to get them away from her.

Toes will steal pens.

They both do this by picking it up in their mouths and taking off.

vettechstudent

TCS Member
Super Cat
Purraise
Originally posted by Sicycat
I always cut the tails off because Zoey eats them
crazy kitties

Maybe I need to gather up all my kitties mice and cut the tails off of them before thay decide to eat them.
I learned my lesson with my kitties eating stuff they shouldn't.
Last year at Christmas I put tinsel on my tree and one of my kitties loved to eat it.She was pooping out tinsel.

No tinsel this year.

sicycat

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
omg!! LOL!!!

Well.. after I came home one day and found this: (what is wrong with this picture
)

And then I found it in her poop, I freaked out and cut all the tails off .. lol.

vettechstudent

TCS Member
Super Cat
Purraise
OMG.

Silly kitty.

Cats can be so strange sometimes.

One of my kitties,Lucky,LOVES those packing peanuts.She will tear a box open if she knows they are in there.We have some in our den in a box and I just gave up on trying to keep her out of them.(Mike keeps them to ship stuff in)She will go in there and get one and come running through the house with it in her mouth and she will make a funny meowing sound.If I pick one up and it makes that crackling noise she will come flying to me and look at me like "Give me my d@mn peanut."LOL.I don't know WHY she loves them so much.My other cats will play with them if they are laying around,but they aren't obsessed with them like she is.

Sometimes when I get out of the bed I will walk into the living room and she will have like 5 or 6 of these things laying all over the floor.LOL.

pat

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
Originally posted by vettechstudent

One of my kitties,Lucky,LOVES those packing peanuts. <snip>If I pick one up and it makes that crackling noise she will come flying to me and look at me like "Give me my d@mn peanut."LOL.I don't know WHY she loves them so much.<snip>
Have you ever tried one of the several crackle type toys with her? I wonder if it's the sound the packing peanuts can make or the texture
There are crinkleballs (which crackle) and the Kitty Hoots catnip infused crackle toys in the shape of various critters such as toads, snakes etc. Oh and crackle play sacks and .... <G>

vettechstudent

TCS Member
Super Cat
Purraise
No,I've never tried any crackle toys.I will look for them when I go to wal-mart tomorrow.If she don't like it,then surely one of my other kitties will.I don't know if it is sound or texture that she likes so good,but she is absolutely crazy about those darn peanuts.

kimward34

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
My big orange GoGo will carry a "Beanie Lobster" around the house when he is in the mood... What he does is he'll walk a few feet with the red creature in his mouth, look back to see if I am watching then he plops down where he's standing and kicks the crap out of the lobster, LMAO!!! Too funny!!

creepyowl

TCS Member
Super Cat
Purraise
Yeah I have this big green alien that I give Em when I want him to bite that instead of me. Its about the same size as him. I find it so cute when he carries it around.

kiwideus

TCS Member
Veteran
Purraise
That reminds me, I have a Derek Jeter beanie (yeah I like the guy) and Peedoodle used to carry it everywhere. I wonder where that beanie is.

creepyowl

TCS Member
Super Cat
Purraise
A few other things Em is addicted to is my Swiffer Duster. I found it under the bed after looking for it for a few days. He also loves the bath puffs. I have a few, but don't like them, so Em takes them and carries them all over the place. Once he had to stuck to his coller.