does weruva brand have pate'?

mysterylover

TCS Member
Adult Cat
Purraise
You might try a can of Weruva. My cats would only eat pate', but I gave it a try. I actually cut it up so the shreds are not so long. Paw Licken' Chicken and Quick and Quirky work well for this as well as Green Eggs and Chicken. If you have a store that carries the cans, you can start with one 3 oz, and see how it goes over. At least the ingredients in say Paw Licken' Chicken are limited. It take some time to get a knife and cut it up, but it is pretty smooth if you work at it for a while. My cats are Fancy Feast Classice addicts to a large extent (working on it when I can afford to throw out a rejected can), but they do like some of the Weruva.  Carbs are heavier and the calories are low in Weruva, so at this point, I am living with knowing that at least there is some balance in terms of quality, colors added, and carbs and protein over the course of a week.

Hope this help!

• Thread Starter Thread Starter

mnm

TCS Member
Super Cat
Purraise
thanks..I will try some!

bonepicker

Animal Lover Extraordinare
Top Cat
Purraise
Mi
What have you tried so far that she likes and what have you tried that she does not like?
mine like pate so have you tried Natures variety rabbit (pate)or nutro natural choice chunky chicken loaf (it is pate)
They will eat tiki puka chicken I just have to cut up shreds smaller same with weruva.

• Thread Starter Thread Starter

mnm

TCS Member
Super Cat
Purraise
she didn't like the rabbit.. I bought soulistic gelee but didn't realize it was shredded chicken...she didn't eat it. PetSmart is just up the road so that's where we go and they don't have Weruva... ahhh... now I see it's in specialty shops...and we do have one 4 miles away...will have to make a trip there. We also have a Pet Club up the road and a gentleman there as well as a clerk at PetCo both felt Mik would benefit from Vetricyn for her hotspots... and they both kinda hinted they felt it was environmental..maybe the dry air/dry skin thing...rather than food allergy only based on what their own pets went through..that's what my hubby thinks too, but I'm the one thinking it's something irritating her from her food. I did also buy the liquid you put in her food... Natural Pet's skin and itch... so many good reviews on Amazon... with those two things...just last night hubby thought her back felt a lot smoother and when he would run his hands over her spots she wouldn't react where usually it triggers itching... it's only been a couple weeks of treatment, so we'll see. I'm going to give the supplements a try for a bit, then focus on food again if it doesn't work since she loves her fancy feast ands gobbles it so well.