Does this make sense?

larussa

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
Well I'm what you may call an old bitty and I am always HOT, I'm one of those who prefer the cold to the heat, that's why I hate the summer. I always have my a/c on and I hate being cooped up but I cannot stand the heat and humidity of summer. It may not be the age so much altho a lot of older folks are always cold but just the nature of the body. My body is always hot, lol. I do not like a vent blowing on me either, not that I cannot stand, I sure am glad that I'm retired and don't have to deal with a bunch of others, everyone is different and you just cannot please everyone.

larussa

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
Originally Posted by Yosemite

This old bitty is always hot so I have a fan at my desk which I use probably more in the winter than the summer. (Wait until y'all get to menopause then you'll be glad of the A/C.
) At least if it's cold you can add clothing, but believe me I can't take much off when I feel faint with the heat. Our house is around 64 degrees at night and I wake covered in sweat, need to remove all covers and go to the bathroom to wash my face and chest. I'd rather have to add a blanket to my bed than wake several times from the heat.
I totally agree with you. Rather be cold than hot, there is just so much you can take off as you said.

theimp98

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
lol i sit in a room next to the server room.
it can be 90 outside , and i will still be sitting there, with hoodie and gloves with the fingers cut out.