Does this happen to anyone else?

pekoe & nigel

TCS Member
Super Cat
Purraise
Oh yes, but then everything that goes on in the bathroom seems to be a group activity over here. Even my uh... personal potty use is monitored closely. Although I discovered that if I want to clean their litter in peace I just need to do it when they're eating dinner, because food takes priority even over bathroom supervision.

• Thread Starter Thread Starter

kittydad

TCS Member
Alpha Cat
Purraise
not here, they will stop eating nad come running, tried that. ONly way I can get no supervision is to close the door where their litterboxes are.

pekoe & nigel

TCS Member
Super Cat
Purraise
Originally Posted by kittydad

ONly way I can get no supervision is to close the door where their litterboxes are.
Ahh, that doesn't work over here. I get little kitty paws crammed under the door and angry sounds from the other side. And evil glares when I open up the door....

• Thread Starter Thread Starter

kittydad

TCS Member
Alpha Cat
Purraise
Originally Posted by Pekoe & Nigel

Ahh, that doesn't work over here. I get little kitty paws crammed under the door and angry sounds from the other side. And evil glares when I open up the door....
Me too, they even went so far as to try and get a hold of the bag that I was using to clean the litterboxes out with, and poked a hole in it. Had to use a second bag to hold it all. But as for the looks, they look at me, and I just carry on with what I have to do, and all is forgotten once they investigate.

sofiecusion

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
Originally Posted by Rosiemac

As soon as i clean Rosie and Sophies boxes, Sophie watches then jumps straight on to tinkle even if it's the tiniest amount because apparantly she's putting her mark there first.
Chevy does this as well. What silly quirks our kitties have!!!!