Does this change your opinion? (Idol)

sang72

TCS Member
Adult Cat
Purraise
I don't watch Idol (although "Stacked" which is on immediately afterwards here in Ca. is a must see) I think it's cool that they (the producers) are keeping their promise that those were were honest from the beginning get to stay.

rarepuss

TCS Member
Super Cat
Purraise
to me, it doesn't. You always assume that a rocker would be at least involved in this type of behavior at some point.

peachytoday

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
It doesn't change my opinion of him. I had a pretty wild youth which included using drugs. I was even arrested once and had my record cleared when I completed probation. I cleaned up my life went back to school and now I couldn't imagine doing any drug and lead a healthy mainstream lifestyle. The article are the bare facts I would like to hear what Bo says about what his life is today before making any judgements. People can change. For the most part I like his singing. Of course I don't vote for anyone I just watch so I can't weigh in on whether anyone should still be on Idol.

batgirl2good

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
NO, it does not.
I am disgusted with Scott. I am disgusted with the votefortheworst.com site.
I am disgusted with the "Scott lovers" talking and I am sick of it all. I am saddened over the scandals that prompted the expose that will be aired this coming Wednesday.

misscharlotte

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
Originally Posted by sashacat421

Absolutely not. The charges aren't "now" and I've watched him as he interacts with everyone when it's on the air. He has mega talent and everyone is allowed to screw up in life. I cannot stand self-righteous holier- than-thou people who cast such judgment on others without getting the entire story and facts. Wasn't he forthcoming with Idol, anyhow? How many would have stepped up as he did. Really! The press isn't everything. All of us have black marks, it shouldn't deter from his talent. Who knows? Maybe he'll win and make money and give to others in rehab as a philanthropic endeavor. He's young, let him grow. If he's a decent person now and plys by the rules, then what gives? Corporate America has vultures that are far worse hurting thousands of people every day - and they're paid zillions to do so.
I couldn't agree more.

sooz123

TCS Member
Alpha Cat
Purraise
Originally Posted by batgirl2good

NO, it does not.
I am disgusted with Scott. I am disgusted with the votefortheworst.com site.
I am disgusted with the "Scott lovers" talking and I am sick of it all. I am saddened over the scandals that prompted the expose that will be aired this coming Wednesday.
Me, too. I visited the Idol site to see what they were saying on their forums... it looked like the moderators were constantly having to delete support threads for the vote for the worst site, which is now getting more support than ever from people who were voting fairly but are angry about Constantine. That site makes me sick.

They kept saying the only way to "avenge" constantine's departure is to support that site -or- not vote at all. I haven't voted at all this year, but it seems to me that the best way to counteract what that site is trying to do is to drum up more voters for the better performers, and make sure their votes for Scott count less. It is just a show, but why let a bunch of people with sour attitudes ruin it?

Bo's past "wrongs" don't bother me, and I will start voting for the best performance of the night... if that's Bo, he'll get my vote.