Does this bother you?

meezerpleezer

TCS Member
Adult Cat
Purraise
My last neighbor who I was friends had gotten rid of her first due to financial reasons she told us. Then she started watching her familys dog and abused it. I told her to treat it nicer and I would also help train it. She said if it was hers she would be nice to it. She got her own puppy weeks later and started abusing that one! Then quit helping the family out with 1 the dog and then didn't like the puppy she had just gotten. After weeks of me watching her scream and abuse the dog and warning her to stop we had it taken away. We found out many dogs had been taken away from her for that reason. The cops had to come a few time because of her threatening to kill poeple and their animals including ours. She would bang on our walls and scream. Finally her family moved in and she moved out and is already causing trouble where she lives according to her daughter. We live in villas so we are connected to people on both sides
People disgust me

cheeseface

TCS Member
Veteran
Purraise
Yeah, that bothers me. It makes me wonder how that cat was treated by the person who said it.