• Thread Starter Thread Starter

sierra_k

TCS Member
Adult Cat
Purraise
Thank you, Laureen for the link.
Thank you Gail for the
and support.
You know, it has been hard, and in the beginning I was worried that Alex would end up hating me because I had to constantly be cramming stuff down his throat. He hasn't gotten any better about taking the meds (worse, in fact, because he is so much stronger and can fight me now) but he actually has gotten more affectionate. I get head-butt kisses every day

• Thread Starter Thread Starter

sierra_k

TCS Member
Adult Cat
Purraise
Alex slept with me last night
After a long month of being isolated, my sweet boy is back in the house with the family. It was so neat to have him laying on my pillow and purring. My hubby even commented that his purr was the sound of "all is right with the world". It was the last thing I heard as I said my prayers(being thankful) and drifted off to sleep.
Thanks again for all of your support, advice, prayers, and vibes.
I now hope that all of you who are going through trials with your kitties have the result that I did.
Sierra

pookie-poo

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
Oh Sierra...your post gave me goosebumps! I'm so happy for you and for Alex. This is just the best news to start my day out. You are a wonderful kitty mom to stick with it, and help Alex down the long road to recovery.

~~Big Hugs~~