Does my kittens spay incision look ok?

TheWolfofStPete

TCS Member
Kitten
Purraise
My 10 month old kitten was spayed 2 days ago, on the 11th.

Does it look okay? Doesn't have anything leaking, she shows no signs of any pain, running around, eating, drinking, using the litter box fine, normal crazy kitten lol.
She is wearing a kitten onezie because she hates the cones so it's really hard to get a look at it because I have to take it off completely and it's a bitch to get back on.
Not too worried but just curious on what you all think and if she is okay to wait until the morning to take her to the vet who did the surgery. Vet is closed today but going to email them the picture tomorrow and hopefully get a quick response.
Thank you everyone in advance. 🙏🏽

Attached is as good of a picture as I could get with her squirming around. It's also really hard to get a good look at the incision because of the onezie and because of the dried glue and her hair.
20210613_095557.jpg
20210612_123202.jpg
Also an adorable pic of her in her onezie lol.

• Thread Starter Thread Starter

TheWolfofStPete

TCS Member
Kitten
Purraise
Also the incision is really small like an inch at most so the little red spot is smaller than it looks but does it look like it could be getting infected, and if so, is it OK to wait until tomorrow morning to take her to the vet?

fionasmom

Staff Member
Purraise
  • Thread Starter Thread Starter

TheWolfofStPete

TCS Member
Kitten
Purraise
Spaying And Neutering – What To Look For After Surgery – TheCatSite Articles
Is My Cat's Incision Healing Normally? - PetPlace

This article mentions warning signs which indicate that something could be wrong and your kitten does not seem to have any of those. Given that she does not, it would probably be okay to wait until morning to call your vet unless you see a downturn in her behavior. She might have irritated it just by running around too much.
Thank you so much for the reply. I feel a little bit better now and I am definitely going to take her to the vet first thing tomorrow morning. 🙏🏽