Does anyone scrapbook?

tari

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
I just love seeing everyone's projects!!

I love to scrapbook when I have the time. I'm fairly new to it...I did a book of our wedding that I gave to my in-laws for Christmas. Now I'm working on one for my parents, but I can'tget Mom of the dime to get her pictures picked out. SO...in the interim I've started a pets book. It'll include my dear departed Hunny Bunny, my bird Cracker (who's recently passed as well), and my three cats.

I've got stuff from a bunch of different places...Creative Memories, Michaels, Hobby Lobby. My favorite store is Archiver's, though! (It's a scrapbooking store...they're pretty much just in the midwest now.) They have the best stuff! (And they have a scrapbooking room where you can go and use their tools.)

captiva

TCS Member
Veteran
Purraise
Here is the last page for my RB baby, Toby. I usually end my pet scrapbooks with a sad note, but thought I would do his a little different. I would love to see pet pages some of the rest of you have done

peachytoday

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
That is a lovely page. What a great way to remember Toby. I would love to see what others have done. I could also post more of mine.

meiam

TCS Member
Alpha Cat
Purraise
i love to scrapbook, and i've really gotte into card making...i love paper crafts! i've made wedding invitations for several people as well, but art is my life...i do custom painting, and custom stitchery as well

berylayn

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
I could look at everyone's pages all day! they are all so unique and pretty. Keep posting!

I just finished another page today. This was my holiday page. The lighting was kinda bad where I took the picture, but you can get the general idea: