Does anyone remember this member?

pinkdaisy226

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
I think she got lost in the crash... she found and raised a teeny kitten mostly from birth. Black and white with gorgeous blue eyes.

Any ideas as to her name, the kitten's name and what happened to her?

I also miss Penguin updates, tho some say Noni is in Australia?

chester&piper

TCS Member
Veteran
Purraise
Are you talking about Julie and her sweet little kitten, Laila??

I have no idea what happened to them, but I've been wondering about them lately. Gosh, Laila would have grown so much!!

captiva

TCS Member
Veteran
Purraise
That's definitely a different kitty - Lagoon was a totally white kitty
I don't remember this kitty

• Thread Starter Thread Starter

pinkdaisy226

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
I was thinking of Laila!! I'm sure she's huge by now... I wish we could hear from Julie somehow...

mferr84

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
wow Ari! no joke, not 10 minutes ago I was thinking about Laila and how she was doing! Funny you posted this!

yosemite

TCS Member
Veteran
Purraise
There are certain folks that one just "bonds" with and Julie and Laila were definitely in that category.

Also Michelle and Penguin. I also often wonder where these wonderful ladies and their special kitties have gone and miss them.

noni

TCS Member
Alpha Cat
Purraise
I'm here...and just updated Pengy's thread.

Lots of difficult challenges in the last few months; I had to check my head to make sure it hadn't exploded a time or two. I'll get a post up about my absence a bit later this evening...and I'm trying to get a photo of Pengy to post, as well...she's not too willing to be photographed at the moment, but I think I can likely do it this evening.

More later...and thanks for thinking of me, and missing me. It's been a rough 3 months (oh my good Lord, has it only been 3 months???), but I'm back.

Best-
Michele