Does Anyone Remember A Tortie Named Turtle?

turtlesnewmommy

TCS Member
Young Cat
Purraise
Turtle and I are coming up on the two year anniversary of her first mommy's death. We've both gotten to know each other through our sadness and grief.

She is a charming little soul who has as many quirks as I do so we are the perfect couple. She loves to play fetch and hide and go seek with me.  She talks all the time and won't stop until I give her some kind of response. It's usually a pathetic mew or purr of mine that will make her rub up against me or head butt me.

I don't know if I've learned a lot about cats, but I learned a lot about Turtle. I think she's almost four years old now and seems to have gotten bigger. She's in wonderful health.

I just wanted to stop by and let you all know that she's still with me.

Draco

NOT Malfoy!
Veteran
Purraise
thank you for sharing. I was actually thinking about Turtle the other day.

I am happy to hear that the two of you are getting along well! Please don't be a stranger

Winchester

In the kitchen with my cookies
Veteran
Purraise
I was wondering about her! Bless you for loving that little girl! Your post brought tears to my eyes. She is as gorgeous as ever.

Thank you.

natalie_ca

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise

I was wondering about her! Bless you for loving that little girl! Your post brought tears to my eyes. She is as gorgeous as ever.

Thank you.
Me too! *sniffs*

I also think about Turtle and have wondered how the 2 of you were doing.  I'm so happy that things are working out for the 2 of you.   Thank you so much for taking her into your home and loving her.

kookycats

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
I was also thinking about you recently and was going to put in a post asking about you.

I am so very happy that things have worked out so well for you and Turtle. She is beautiful and I know Cheryl is looking down on both of you and smiling.

Please don't be a stranger -- keep us posted and send lots of pictures!

ldg

TCS Member
Veteran
Purraise
Oh thank you so much for stopping by to share! Is it possible she's grown more beautiful? She does look healthy and so well cared for. :rub:

I think of Cheryl - and you and Turtle - all the time. She was very dear to me, and I miss her all the time. SO many things remind me of her. :heart2:

Cheryl, your love lives on. :rbheart:

angels mommy

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
I didn't know her first mom, but I think I joined right around the time you had just taken her in, because I do remember reading the threads about it.   It is so nice to hear an update. 

She is looking beautiful!

stephanietx

TCS Member
Veteran
Purraise
I do!  I remember her whole story, actually, and am so glad to see that you've adjusted to her living in your house and being her human.  I'm so glad you've had each other to walk through the grief and the difficult time.  Thank you so much for posting as I've often wondered how the two of you have been doing.  Please keep us updated!