Does anyone know how to?

• Thread Starter Thread Starter

ccoccocats

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
Originally Posted by pinkdaisy226

Cheryl when you hit that key it feels like nothing is happening. But it's basically "taking a picture of" whatever is on the desktop. And when you open up a document like Paint or if you have that Irfanview program and hit paste, then it'll show you a copy of whatever you "took a picture of".

Do you have a laptop or a regular home computer? And you're sure you have Windows XP? Are there diff. versions of Word?

So let me ask you this. Go into Word. Go on the top tab to where it says Tools (you know where that is, right?). Is there an option that says Options? If so, then drag your mouse down to where it says Options and click on it. A new window should appear. Tell me what the tabs are in that window. If there isn't an Options option (lol) then tell me what the options are under the Tools tab. And tell me what the options are at the top of the screen (where it says File, Edit, etc).

Forgive me if it seems like I'm talking down to you, by the way - I'm really not. I'm just trying to help you figure this out.

Another way you can do this is to hit the help button and type in password. It might be able to tell you how to do it that way.
Ari, I haven't done what you've suggested yet, but, wanted you to know that I think you are so very kind and considerate to have gone through all this to help me out. You must be very good with this stuff, I envy you. As soon as I attempt to get frustrated again, and try this, I'll post it all and maybe you'll be the "ONE" who can help me. Thanks so much, really.