Does anyone else picture this?

mooficat

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
umm interesting thread/thought !

well I remember some of the photos people have posted of themselves, so those sometimes jump into my mind - sometimes peoples avatars & the sayings they use conjure up images of what people might look like - but like when you get an imagine from a voice, its never the same.

As to cats - well.............not sure really

and Bruce, whats that about dreaming about falcons & wolves

phenomsmom

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
I do gt images in my mind of all of us chatting together. But mainly I imagine us living in one huge neighborhood (think Wiseria lane from Desperate Housewives minus all the drama) having regular play dates for our kitties!

4badcats

TCS Member
Alpha Cat
Purraise
Well I know what some of you look like from pics you've posted - those of you I haven't seen, I am afraid I kinda picture people bodies with your cat's head on them!!!!! How freaky is that?!?!?!?!?!

tavia'smom

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
Okay so what kind of a cat am I?
This is a very cute idea. I had not pictured us as cats but I had pictured our cats sneaking onto our computers after we go to sleep and typing to one another.

reesespbc

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
Originally Posted by 4BadCats

Well I know what some of you look like from pics you've posted - those of you I haven't seen, I am afraid I kinda picture people bodies with your cat's head on them!!!!! How freaky is that?!?!?!?!?!
Kind of like this?

crazyforinfo

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
Haha not as cats but as people. I picture voices too. I am afraid to see R/L pics cause they never match to what I think of you all

• Thread Starter Thread Starter

rockcat

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
Originally Posted by GingersMom

Every time I log on from a friend's house, they say, gonna meow again, huh? Then they start meowing at me.
And I'm the weird one?
HA! Now you have competition!

Actually, I see it more like the jazzcats in the Aristocats, all hanging out on the fence together. Dig?
I dig!
I see some of us like that too, and others like Dutchess and the kittens.

Oh, and if I had to say what kind of cat I am, I would have to say, very much like my Ginger: A long-haired and petite tortie with tude that'll knock over a cat twice her size.
I could picture you like that!
Any chance you play an instrument? Maybe a bass?

rockcat

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
Originally Posted by CarolPetunia

Y'know, that's an even better question than the one you started this thread with! Why don't you start one where we can all describe our own feline personas, our kittycat alteregos?

Sort of a Barbara Walters question, isn't it -- if you were a cat, what kind of cat would you be...?

(Actually, in the interest of fairness: Barbara didn't exactly come up with that question. She was interviewing Katharine Hepburn, and Kate said of herself that she was like an old tree... and then Barbara asked what kind.)
I could, but I'm still trying to keep up with this thread!
I really didn't expect so many responses.
Don't wait for me if you want to start one though!

rockcat

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
Originally Posted by krazy kat2

I try to picture one at a time sometimes, going about things they describe in their posts. Or once I had a dream that there were all different kinds of people, sitting at all kinds of computers like little points on the globe with little lines running between us. Silly, huh?
Really, thats a pretty accurate way to picture it.

mirinae

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
I guess I do see a lot of people as if their avatars (or their siggies) were really them ... In which case Hope bears a strong resemblance to Paul Stanley, LuckyGirl looks just like Fergie, and most of us are cats ... I'd never really thought about it before, though. I just think of someone's name and a picture (usually of their cat) will pop into my head.

rockcat

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
Originally Posted by CATTYBIRD

I'd say that I was a combination of both my Maine Coon Gracie, and my Orange and White Tabby Casey, if you can imagine such a thing. I see us as well, a group of CAT LOVERS. Original, huh?
Oooo, a fluffy orange and white striped cat with big outlined green eyes and a huge tail! Of course, you'd be easier to picture if you had your kitties in your siggy!

rockcat

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
Originally Posted by theimp98

lol now that is funny

i dont really think i have a picture of anyone, in mind when i read stuff.
hmm, i do dream of my cats, or past pets sometimes,

The only animals that were non pets i dream of, are falcons and wolves
Oliver & I were detectives in a dream last week. (Well, that was after I fell asleep on the couch after watching back to back episodes of law & Order)

xxtashaxx

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
great now after reading this thread i will start to imigian you lot as cats hehehehe. great thread though and no your not weird.

rockcat

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
Originally Posted by Hilda>^..^<

Well other than being a Hilda>^..^<, what kind of kitty do you see me as Rockcat?

Hilda>^..^< (
)
Hilda, I see you as a soft, cuddly Calico with fuzzy little kittens following you around!

rockcat

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
Originally Posted by 4BadCats

Pretty freaky! Look who's talking, though! (I meant me)
See what you started!

hilda>^..^<

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
Originally Posted by Rockcat

Hilda, I see you as a soft, cuddly Calico with fuzzy little kittens following you around!
Awwww, that made me all teary-eyed...that's soooo sweet! Thank you for seeing me that way

Hilda>^..^<

rockcat

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
Originally Posted by Phenomsmom

I do gt images in my mind of all of us chatting together. But mainly I imagine us living in one huge neighborhood (think Wiseria lane from Desperate Housewives minus all the drama) having regular play dates for our kitties!
Thats a fun way to picture us, especially our kitties playing together!

rockcat

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
Originally Posted by Tavia'smom

Okay so what kind of a cat am I?
This is a very cute idea. I had not pictured us as cats but I had pictured our cats sneaking onto our computers after we go to sleep and typing to one another.
They probably have their own private site ~ TheHumanSite.com