Does anyone else here have health problems?

sharky

TCS Member
Veteran
Purraise
I have lots of little issues/ like having sinus infections all the time , lots of "allergies" fibromyalgia arthuritis .... but they were all traced back and I can blame a rare immune disorder for them.... I can evan blame my autism on it

theimp98

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
hmm Diabetes and 2 broken discs in my back, That at times likes to pinch the nerves running into my legs, which makes them both hurt like
and makes very painful to walk.

lol which is kinda one of the reasons i found this site, bored since i can;t be out doing the stuff i would normaly do, so i surf the net, and play world of warcraft

oh does being bald count?

emrldsky

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
Let's see...

Depression since I was 13, but only recently diagnosed and put on Wellbutrin (I don't wake up in the morning thinking, "Do I really have to go to work today??")

Migraines, sinus, and tension headaches since I was 15 (got my first migraine 2 weeks after I had my braces tightened for the first time). Sinus and tension headaches started around that time too. I also found out that I am allergic to OJ (which makes me sooo sad as I LOVE OJ). I can identify what kind of headache I'm going to get before it's full blown. I prefer sinus headaches, as they are the easiest to medicate.

I get to look forward to the following, if I'm not careful:

Type 2 diabetes (every generation in my family)
High blood pressure
High cholesterol
Hypertension
Hypothyroidism (great grandma, grandma, and mom, plus various aunts and cousins all have [or had] this)

gemlady

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
Originally Posted by MyBabies

also gemlady you said your joints hurt with the weather. Does HOT weather make them worse?

I ask as since we (here in Modesto ca) started having HOT weather in May my knees hurt so bad it feels like someone is trying to break them.
Well, it's mostly when the fronts approach - change in air pressure. Once the weather changes, the joints don't hurt (as bad). The sinuses also react to the changes.

Mom has had arthritis since childhood and her boss (construction company) relied on her aches predicting weather better than the weather forecasters!

crystal211

TCS Member
Alpha Cat
Purraise
I have bad knees...fractured the one and had to have surgery, and the other one has popped out of place many times.

I also have seasonal allergies, so constant sinus headaches.

I also have panic attacks...it's not as much right now, but I go through phases. Living with my fiancé has helped me a lot, he knows how to calm me down.

jugen

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
I have Epilesy, OCD, bad knees, allergies to dust, ampecillin, penicillin and Eurythomycin. I am also becoming somewhat of a recluse due to the thought of having another seizure out in a store or somewhere when Brad isn't around, it scares the heck out of me, so I try to not go anywhere if he's not with me. Sad isn't it?

georgiagirl8

TCS Member
Super Cat
Purraise
Well, I have polycystic ovaries, acid reflux, seasonal allergies, and essential tremor disorder (mild) with a cold intolerance. And I think that's it. I hope that's it!

jen

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
I have Osgood-Schlatter Disease in my right knee.
I have TMJ and my jaw locks so I can't open is very far sometimes.
And my spine is swisted and I am missing a couple vertebre resulting in lower back pains occationally.

• Thread Starter Thread Starter

Moz

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
Originally Posted by jugen

I am also becoming somewhat of a recluse due to the thought of having another seizure out in a store or somewhere when Brad isn't around, it scares the heck out of me, so I try to not go anywhere if he's not with me. Sad isn't it?
I haven't gone out much since April. I'm really pale because I haven't gone out. I have panic attacks in public and it's just getting to be too much. And I have agoraphobia, so that doesn't help. At least you know you're not alone, eh?

halfpint

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
Not to make light of anything or anyone. but were a mess here aren't we
I don't think I could stand getting up and feeling really good
It just always seems to be something all the time, and I really never get sick to speak of, just wore my bones and joints out handeling horses for so many years,I'm pretty small 4'11" about 102lbs have never really been a weaking though, but some days I wish I had never groomed all those horses picked up all the heavy buckets and raked all the time, I had carpel tunnel surgery years ago and that's all I ever had. All day yesterday I could hardely walk because of my knee, but it only lasts like 24 hours, then in a week onto another joint
Wish I would have had all cats back then
Here's to a good tomorrow for everyone