Dodgy photos....look at your own risk....

• Thread Starter Thread Starter

bodlover

TCS Member
Veteran
Purraise
Ha ha ha ..Miss Whitney! I see you are "cursed" with big hair too!! ha ha ha- thanks for the compliment too!!! Anne, you can use whichever on you like - just not "THAT" one...you know which one I mean!!!(the blue dress one - ugh!) ha ha ha ha

catarina77777

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise

Aarrrgh
I don't understand why that happens! They were all there and now they're gone! That is soooo frustrating

Sorry, I'll see if I can fix it somehow...but I really don't know what to do about that since the URL/IMG will all be the same anyway! RRRRRRR....

I'll see if I can repost them

Love,
Cat

bodlover

TCS Member
Veteran
Purraise
Cat love, I can still see them!! I think maybe its just some ISP's sometimes that go a bit wonkey - its hppened to me loads of times!! One minute the pics are there, then they're not...then they are again!! weird!! But you're right....darn Annoying!!

miss whitney

TCS Member
Adult Cat
Purraise
Catarina:

I posted some pics that were at PhotoIsland and they posted for about an hour and then disappeared. I guess they were just short viewing links. I couldn't get the 3 months ones to work. I don't know if that is what happened to yours but I had to find another site to post mine from that stayed.

catarina77777

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise

Rhea :angel2:

Hey sweets, I'm glad you can still see them! You're right, it is the difference in the ISP's and browsers. Thanks for letting me know.

Hiya Miss Whitney:angel2:
I've been using www.Care2.com and have been having no problems with them up till now. Go figure? :laughing2 It just doesn't surprise me though...rrrrrrr! :laughing2

Talk to ya's later,
Love,
C.

sinophilia

TCS Member
Young Cat
Purraise
BodLover,
so weird to see you are a real person and not a black&white British cat...
By the way... why BodLover? It's you who have all those cats named like beers and wines, isn't it?

bodlover

TCS Member
Veteran
Purraise
Heh heh yep thats me!! ha ha ha ha...Im NOT an alcholic...I promise!!! (I don't even drink that much!!!) the name Bodlover comes from......Boddington (which is a beer) and is the name of one of my first cats.....he's mummy's baby boy you see (don't tell the others!!) hence "Bodlover" Intelligent eh?!! heh heh heh....yeah well.....

But you're right I have had:
Boddington (beer)
Tetley (beer, now an angel)
Merlot (red wine)
Shandy
Brandy (now an angel)
Caffery (a dog, but still named after a beer)
and then we kinda gave up and now have:
Monty,
Ebony (now an angel)
Ashley
and Pip aswell as the other alcoholics!!! PHEW!!!