Doctors Appointment Tomorrow....Could I Get Some Vibes???

jenny82

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
I'm glad your appointment went well and that you got your questions answered. It sounds like you have great chances of having your own children. I think that Colin will propose soon too.

2dogmom

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
Well things could be better, sure but you do have a glimmer of hope there. And I think the important thing is that you KNOW what you are dealing with and are not in the dark and guessing about it. I'm sure things will work out for you whatever comes. It is so much easier when you have supportive people surrounding you!

crazyforinfo

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
I am so glad that you got many of your questions answered. You do have a wonderful man behind you. You know the ring is coming, he just wants to make sure you are emotionally calmer with all that is going on

You are really up on your health & you will be a great mom!

larussa

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
the best of luck at your appt. Since the times for me are different, I don't know if you had your appt. yet or not. After your visit to the Dr., please let us know what he/she said. You have a good man by your side, you already have good luck with you.

• Thread Starter Thread Starter

starryeyedtiger

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
Thankyou everyone
I sincerly appreciate all of your kind words and encouragement

lookingglass

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
Goodness how did I miss this thread?! Nikki I hope and pray that all of this works out for you. I will keep you in my thoughts and prayers! Hugs and love to you.

starryeyedtiger

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
Originally Posted by lookingglass

Goodness how did I miss this thread?! Nikki I hope and pray that all of this works out for you. I will keep you in my thoughts and prayers! Hugs and love to you.
Thankyou Heather. I appreciate that.
It really helps to have such a supportive man like Colin and such wonderful friends here on TCS to keep me looking on the bright side of things.

starryeyedtiger

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
Originally Posted by MoochNNoodles

He better pop the question soon! And it better not be 'Hey babe can ya grab me another beer!!!'
lol he doesn't drink much (maybe one beer or two every few months - but not a one a day kinda guy.) haha so i don't think he'll do that....but i wouldn't put it past him to ask me for something else

starryeyedtiger

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
Originally Posted by theimp98

Diet pespi?
No soft drinks in this house
(well at least not me anyways- i haven't had one in 8 years lol......he sneaks them in the house though and think's he's hiding them in the back of the fridge
)