Do your two legged kids have a favorite four legged kid?

4kids4cats

TCS Member
Alpha Cat
Purraise
My youngest "naughty...in a good way" child Amanda loves Zeke.
Zeke is a "naughty...in a good way" cat.

The other three kids don't like Zeke. They don't like Amanda most of the time either.

Zeke is my favorite too. He is just soooooo full of it. It being ....energy, mischevious, etc.

The other kids like Riley. Riley is lazy and overweight. All he does is sleep.

Do your kids have a favorite cat? Is it the cat whose personality is like theirs?

menagerie mama

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
Hmmm....I don't have 2 legged kids, but Rain's favorite cats are Cubby and Bob, and she is their favorite dog. Cajun hates Rain, Rain hates Cajun. Pedro chases everyone. Smudge is my favorite cat, and she always will be.

• Thread Starter Thread Starter

4kids4cats

TCS Member
Alpha Cat
Purraise
I had to laugh at that... your house sound as full of life as my house!

I wish I had as many four legged kids as you have. Dave would agree, but four is enough to clean up after and feed. How do you do it

It must be so rewarding though

Bobbie

menagerie mama

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
Originally Posted by 4kids4cats

I had to laugh at that... your house sound as full of life as my house!

I wish I had as many four legged kids as you have. Dave would agree, but four is enough to clean up after and feed. How do you do it

It must be so rewarding though

Bobbie
The key to not getting overwhelmed for me, is keep the house REALLY clean and free of clutter!!! Then, any messes they make aren't added to a mess I already made because that can get very overwhelming. I have sort of "spaz out" days if the house isn't tidy and the cats are puking, dog chewed up something, Pedro pooped on the floor, etc....and I HAVE to get the house clean at THAT moment or I'll flip out!

Yes, it IS very rewarding....I'm so happy to have them, and I know they're happy and lucky they're not still strays!

wellingtoncats

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
Legally I am a child and I'm the only one in my house so..

My favourite would be my baby Elmo!
We don't have the same personality - he's fat and lazy and I'm sort of always bouncing around!