do your parents irritate you?

cassandra_starr

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
Thanks Donna. What I don't get.. was this man raised me .. even though he wasn't blood he was my daddy.. he spoiled me soooo rotten.. I was definitely "daddy's little girl".

Then when I moved.. him and mom started having problems.. and they split up. She didn't have anywhere to go.. so I moved her in with me.. states away... and helped her get on her feet again. (She's doing wonderfully now btw!)

Less than a year later he remarried and this women is ISANELY jealous of me and my father and refuses to let us have anything to do with eachother. If he really loved me.. he would NOT let her stop us from communicating. It really hurt me when this happened.. I asked him "Whose gonna walk me down the isle when I get married" .. all he said was "I'm sorry". So.. it looks like I'll have my mother to walk me.

You know.. I major problems with trusting men. Thankfully Craig understands. Every male figure in my life has hurt me in some way. (All my grandfathers died before I was born) My real father.. goodness lets not get into this.. lets just say since I was an infant he hasn't been around. Now this. How am I supposed to trust any man? I'm working hard to trust my boyfriend.

-Cassie

donna

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
Cassie,

That's quite alright. That's what we're here for to listen. It's too bad that your stepmother has such control over your father. Mine did too. My father was so afraid to rock the boat with his "Barbie" it was sickening. But like I said, things do have a way of working out. Do not let that woman's jealousy stop you from seeing your father. Even if you have to have someone else call him for you. Someone she doesn't know.

Good luck and keep the faith.

Donna

debby

TCS Member
Veteran
Purraise
Cassie!!!!!!! I am so saddened to hear that he is treating you this way!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

I can feel your pain in your post, and I am so sorry. I will say a prayer for you, I wish there was more I could do. How unfair for the stepmom to be so jealous!! But he could stand up to her, if he really had the b@lls.
Donna....I read before in another post about your stepmonster....that is horrible the way she treated you!!!!!!!

Brent has two children, they were 3 and 9 when I came along....I have always loved them and treated them good...I couldn't love them any more than I do if I had given birth to them. They are a part of him...and they are such beautiful, intelligent children!!! I would give my life for them!!!!!! Brooke is now 16 1/2 and blake will be 11 next month. They are my babies.
I remember curling Brookes hair when she was 9, and buying bows to put in it, and now she is all grown up! *sniff*