Do your other halves visit TCS?

rapunzel47

TCS Member
Veteran
Purraise
Originally Posted by yayi

You're so lucky Lauren!

Mine only look when I point out something interesting. He nods (or not) and then leaves to do something else.
Maybe it's because forums don't interest him, I guess.
Pretty much the same here, although it's certainly not because he doesn't like forums. There are other (computer geek) forums that he frequents. However, it's not unusual if I tell him about something -- either that I posted or that took my interest particularly -- for him to say, "Send me the link" and he does look and comment (to me). I'm sure he hasn't registered -- he'd have said so.

menagerie mama

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
My other half would be cats and dogs and they haven't learned how to use the computer yet. At least not while I'm here...hehe...

rockcat

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
Originally Posted by Tari

Nope, and he just gives me an odd look whenever I talk about it.
He doesn't understand the concept of online friends. I can't blame him though. I didn't either until I came here.

• Thread Starter Thread Starter

pombina

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
The cats house, we just pay the mortgage..
Originally Posted by Rockcat

He doesn't understand the concept of online friends. I can't blame him though. I didn't either until I came here.
I absolutely understand that! I used to think Mark was wierd for laughing at the computer when he was on his car forum. I totally get it now!

valanhb

TCS Member
Veteran
Purraise
I talked about it so much, he joined. He mainly posts in IMO, but hasn't posted here in a while since he found his new obsession forum.
I still make him look at kitty pics, though.

• Thread Starter Thread Starter

pombina

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
The cats house, we just pay the mortgage..
Originally Posted by valanhb

I talked about it so much, he joined. He mainly posts in IMO, but hasn't posted here in a while since he found his new obsession forum.
I still make him look at kitty pics, though.
Thats cool! whats his username?

wellingtoncats

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
I don't have one but I haven't told any of my boyfriends about TCS. All my good guy mates know though. I got one friend to come and look once.

krazy kat2

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
Mine will occasionally look if I seem particularly interested in something here. He usually looks over at the pics, since our computers are right next to each other. He is a big fan of Reilly, Rosie, and any Bengals.