Do your Jockey underwear stink?

dan czarnecki

TCS Member
Kitten
Purraise
 I think that Jockey makes their underwear in Mexico. I like Hanes but I don't know where they are made.
You are correct, WELDRWOMN.  They also make their underwear in the Caribbean and Central America.  As to where Hanes makes their underwear, they also make it in Central America, the Caribbean, and even some Asian countries.  I've worn quite a bit of Hanes underwear throughout the years, so in terms of the countries they are actually made in, the pairs I've worn have been made in India, Thailand, Costa Rica, the Dominican Republic, and (most recently) Vietnam.  I've also worn quite a bit of Fruit of the Loom underwear, and I've noticed that their underwear is made in El Salvador, Honduras, India, Mexico, and Cambodia.

cheylink

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
 I don't care where they are made, no way I would put anything against my body that had an odor other then the fabric softener I use!

Honestly I hate wearing underwear anyway, commando is my style...............not to say I don't have to be careful about the pants I wear