Do Your Furbabies Provide Comfort When You're Sick Or Feeling Down??

Asteria

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
Both my dogs and cats always help and come to me when something's wrong. They are the best medicine I've ever had. They're all sensitive to my feelings.

krazy kat2

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
None of my current crew are very good about it, but Fred was a great little nurse. He would sit with me for hours, never sleeping, just watching over me.

kuntrykitty

TCS Member
Alpha Cat
Purraise
My Beagle dog, Tucker, is extremely sweet and affectionate. When I was 8, I tripped and tore up my knee pretty bad. Tucker jumped up on the couch and put his head on my and just sat there for as long as I did. We have a picture of it- I'm in a t-shirt and underwear.

Zoey, my only indoor kitty, isn't very cuddly, only when she wants to be, and she doesn't like being held. When I'm really upset, she tolerates me but she isn't paticularly compassionate. :p

ellen13

TCS Member
Adult Cat
Purraise
Originally Posted by KittKatt

Mine do: especially Maverick!
When I'm sick, or just feeling blue, he'll come to bed w/ me, and burrow under the covers, providing lots of love & affection!
He just knows when Meowmy's feeling bad, and is always there to provide comfort. It's the best "medicine" I've ever had!!

Do your furbabies make you feel better, when you're sick or just feeling down??

KittKatt
My Buddie knows when i'm upset or not feeling good and he jumps in bed and snuggles up to me all night. He also won't let any of the other cats get on the bed to bother me. He's my best buddy and I wouldn't trade him for the world.

starryeyedtiger

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
Absolutely! Kojak has been such a love bug today. I have had a really long/frusterating week and tonight i am just exhausted/upset. When I was watching tv earlier tonight (about to cry my eyes out) Kojak just hopped up in my lap and started purring away and grooming me. It was sooo sweet. I just gave him a big hug and knew everything would work itself out and be ok. It's soo comforting to have such sweet furbabies when you're having a rough week
I feel sooo blessed to have them all!

urbantigers

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
No chance! I'm afraid my two are their usual demanding selves regardless of the circumstances. I'm off work sick today but am I getting any sympathy from them? None at all. Mosi is running around thinking it's great that I've stopped home today especially to play with him, and Jaffa is sleeping on the bed (he did cuddle up to me when I went back to bed earlier after ringing work, but he does that whenever I have a lie in).