Do your cats watch TV??

traceyscat

TCS Member
Kitten
Purraise
My cat doesn't watch TV but he does watch my tropical fish tank and try and paw at the fish.
to much hard work for him to keep up with TV.:tounge2:

jakenjinx

TCS Member
Alpha Cat
Purraise
YOU gotta love NASCAR! WOOOOO! GO DALE #8 YOU HOTTIE!

Can't wait for Daytona 500! Can't wait to see the memorial for Dale Sr. - THE BEST RACE CAR DRIVER EVER - NEVER FORGET #3!

BTW Dale Jr's got a cat named (oh, what a suprize) BUD. He's a GIANT orange male that he picked up at one of the tracks - brings him on his bus to the races - I knew I loved that guy for a reason....

Originally posted by avshockey
My kitty loves NASCAR. She follows the cars around the track and her little head is jerking left and right following the cars. Sometimes she swats, but usually is content just to watch. She could be sound asleep somewhere else in the house, but when she hears those engines rev up then it's not too long before she's in front of the tv watching.

juicelyn0527

TCS Member
Adult Cat
Purraise
My Seminole is into hockey. He is definately a Red Wings fan!!! He'll watch just about anything, but he really enjoys when a hockey game is on!!! My other kitties dont watch tv.

jewelsecret

TCS Member
Kitten
Purraise
My cat Missy's favorite things to watch are the animated movie "Ice Age" especially the animated menu screen (she tries to catch Scrat and the baby sliding across the screen!) and "Finding Nemo"! She's sooo cute!

darkeyedgirl

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
Normally my cats don't watch TV -- however -- last night, Snickers was totally GLUED to the tv as my daughter and I watched "Homeward Bound" while it played on the Disney Channel.

Snickers was following every move the cat (Sassy) and the dogs made; you could see his head turning and the intense focus of his eyes on the screen, on the animals themselves!

And the funny part... after Sassy fell down the waterfall and "drowned", Snickers promptly got up and walked very quickly from the room. I guess that scene was too much for him.

ugaimes

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
Eponine isn't nearly as into TV as her person is
But she absolutely loves that Cat Sitter video. As soon as she hears those birds chirping, she jumps up onto "her" blanket because it's the best seat in the house
I didn't think that video would work on her (she's such an oddball!) but, like the voiceover at the beginning says, she was an "instant couch potato", but only with Cat Sitter. She doesn't even watch Animal Planet with me!
Amy