Do your cats sleep in a cat bed?

persi & alley

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
To answer your question, note the nice cat bed on the floor and then note where the cat is sleeping. He could have went into another room and slept, but NO, he picked the spot closest to his bed to sleep just to spite me so that I could see him totally ignoring what he feels is the stupid bed I got for him.

mooficat

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
Oh yeah they do...........but um........
wait..........can you call my own bed a cat bed...........um WELL YES, cos all 3 usually end up on it

huyi

TCS Member
Adult Cat
Purraise
Originally Posted by Persi

To answer your question, note the nice cat bed on the floor and then note where the cat is sleeping. He could have went into another room and slept, but NO, he picked the spot closest to his bed to sleep just to spite me so that I could see him totally ignoring what he feels is the stupid bed I got for him.

LOL my cat does that aswell there is a cat bed on her cat tree but she hardly uses it she just naps on the top part of the cat tree instead.

trinettec

TCS Member
Adult Cat
Purraise
Cat Bed? Do you mean the queen sized one in Mommy's room or the nice one in the living room by LazyBoy? Their other fav spots are whatever laundry basket has clean clothes . . .

They also like this wire basket that I had picked up to keep newspapers in, but I gave up that idea when I couldn't put papers in it because there was always a kitten. Just made a cushion for it and let them have it.

mooficat

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
Originally Posted by rosiemac

On an evening Rosie and Sophie sleep on my bed, but while i'm at work they sleep in a padded dog bed where they can snuggle up together
aww..........
those are really cute photos -Rosie´s legs all stretched out and Sophie all snuggled up

epona

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise