do your cats see ghosts?

banana queen

TCS Member
Adult Cat
Purraise
I have never experienced my cats reacting like this, but I have a weird kitty story. My first cat adopted me when she was a 7 month old kitten, and I lived with my mom. The only time she has ever had an accident in the house (except for one time when she was locked in a room by accident and needed to pee) was on my mom's bed, a few hours before she suddenly died.

Spookyandsammy

Tilly’s hooman maid
Super Cat
Purraise
Spooky was near her food bowl and just started hissing I got up and checked nothing was their I'm thinking she's seeing ghost shes also sat at my door and started to bat at something then sat their and stared at the door I called her name didn't even move

Spookyandsammy

Tilly’s hooman maid
Super Cat
Purraise
I just thought of something I've been visited by a cat I use to live with I feel like she's needing next to me or like laying next to me it could be her but idk I'm fascinated by this now

susanm9006

Willow
Top Cat
Purraise
I adopted Willow a week after my dearly loved 19 year old girl Murphy died. Willow hid for the first month or so but when she started coming out she would regularly climb to the back of a chair and stare at a certain spot on the ceiling for long periods. I joked that Murphy might be hanging out with us and I did sort of think Willow was sensing some kind of a presence in the room. About six or so months later I happened to look up at “the spot” and caught the sun at just the right angle to see a long slender cobweb hanging down from the ceiling right over the chair. Cobweb was removed and ghost as well.

Willow is nearly ten but she often hisses at walls, floors and imaginary things when she gets the zoomies.