Do your cats have bedtime rituals?

sakura

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
Every single night is pretty much the same routine...

Henry goes into his own bedroom, because if he doesn't he will destroy the rest of the house at night.

There is a missing drawer on our dresser (broken, haven't fixed it yet...), so Mattie jumps up into the dresser at night and curls up in there.

Chloe jumps on our bed, kneads one of our soft blankets, and then curls up in between my SO's feet and sleeps with her head on his leg.

mld1168

TCS Member
Kitten
Purraise
Here I thought only my cats had a ritual -- it is nice to see other people have spoiled cats also

Pickles after making sure i am really in bed -- will go eat his dry food -- usually just a couple bites , then he is off to find his "babyLion" ( a stuffed lion he adopted when he was a kitten) and he carries it all over the house meowing very very loudly at times, until finally he brings it in the bedroom and finds a spot to put it ( sometimes in the corner , sometimes on the pillow next to me, sometimes just on the bed) then he jumps up on the dresser and lays there , like he is watching over us. sometimes before he jumps on the dresser he has to come make sure i am asleep by sticking his face in mine. i usually pretend i am asleep - because if he sees i am not he will go remove his baby lion from whereever he layed him and take a walk around the house again, meowing. until either i tell him to go to bed or he sees i am asleep(which is why most times i just pretend to be - hehe).

My Mosey kitty - he just likes to cuddle with me at night he will lay which ever way i am facing and snuggle as close as he can get. Mind you he is not really a kitty-- he is part maine coon, he is 5 and weighs about 16 lbs with tons of hair... his snuggling is nice in the winter, not so much in the summer.

Gotta love Cats!!!!!!

natalie_ca

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
Oh yes! They sleep when I sleep. As soon as I get up to go to the bedroom, one or both of them are running in there ahead of me. As soon as I'm in bed, both jump up if they haven't already beaten me to it!