Do your cats have a middle name?

pollyanna

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
Pollýanna´s full name is Pollýanna Scarlet, both with very thinking behind them. Pollýanna, because "Pollýanna" the childrens book, was my favorite (together with another book called Lotta, maybe my next cat will have that name), and because Pollýanna, the childrens book character was always so happy and optimistic and thankful, and I was very happy and thankful when I got my Pollýanna, and she would reming me of beeing thankful and optimistic. Scarlet after Scarlet O´Hara, who had the personality of cat, did what she wanted, when she wanted, if she wanted, and when it suited her.

At first Feykirófa was supposed to be Gulla Feykirófa, since my oncle had Feykirófas mom and his name was Gulli and Feykirófa was his favorite kitten of the three in the litter and also because my ucle was very ill with cancer when Feykirófa was born and we knew where it was leading. He died a year later. So officially her name is Gulla Feykirófa, but Feykirófa is only used.
With Pollýanna, Pollýanna Scarlet is often used together.

Of course they have a few nicknames as well.

cheeseface

TCS Member
Veteran
Purraise
Originally Posted by captiva

Lizbeth is Lizbeth Ann.

McKenzie is McKenzie E. but I have no idea what the E. stands for
LOL!!!

Chasey doesn't have a middle name, but I often call her sweetie or sweetiepie!!!