Do your cats go outside?

flisssweetpea

TCS Member
Veteran
Purraise
For those of you looking for walking jackets for cats, a friend on the site put me onto the idea when we were struggling to find a harness small enough for Lily. It's a great idea and although not escape proof (she is quite tiny), it is certainly more secure than a standard harness for her. We got a harness designed for a rabbit as it was more her size. This is Lily modelling it

southpaw

TCS Member
Adult Cat
Purraise
We sometimes let Jinx out in our fenced in backyard. But other than those occasional times, he's indoor-only, and we might not let him in the backyard anymore either... one of the neighbors let's their cat roam, he's actually a pretty mean cat, and he has recently figured out that he can climb over our fence. It actually really ticks me off but I'm not going to risk them getting in a fight.

The good thing is, Jinx doesn't mind staying inside, so it's not an issue.

kunalen

TCS Member
Young Cat
Purraise
Hi,
we live in an apartment in Singapore.Our Nacho goes out and walks along the corridor on a leash.We have an air well and so there is some fresh air.I need to keep an eye on him as at times he wants to jump into the other apartments.