Do your cats ever...

cookie

TCS Member
Alpha Cat
Purraise
hey just wanted to say how much fun this thread is! I keeep laughing, and smiling! my kitten also takes my spot on the couch as soon I get up! cats are the best!

mollydoats

TCS Member
Adult Cat
Purraise
Silas won't let me close the bathroom door either. If i do and he's not inside, he slips his paw in the big gap under the door and waves his paw around. He's gotten my toes a couple times when I wasn't paying attention!

jeanie g.

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
My father was what most people think of as a stereotypical Englishman. He seldom showed his feelings-unless we children were in trouble. So, when another stray cat found our house, the problem was always "Let's see what Daddy says!" My mother could never resist a hungry kitty, but we had to wait to see what would happen when Daddy got home from work.

Fortunately, the cat seemed to know who ruled the roost (My father was 51 when I was born, and that generation of men made the rules.) So the first thing the newcomer would do was wind in and around Daddy's legs as soon as she met him and purr. When he sat down to read, she would jump on his lap. As stoic as my father seemed, I never saw my father move as long as there was a cat on his lap. Like the rest of us, he didn't have the heart to disturb it!

katl8e

TCS Member
Veteran
Purraise
Rowdy likes to "help" Bill, when he cooks. She jumps up on the counter and sticks her nose into everything. After being moved, a few times, she is content to sit out of the way and supervise.

Just before dinner time, Rowdy will curl up in my chair and sleep. When we're ready to eat, I move her to the sofa. She, immediately, runs over and hops up on Bill's chair. She is the most stubborn and persistent cat, that I've ever had!

jeanie g.

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
And the funniest and loved ones, I'm guessing! Rowdy, you're making life so interesting for your family!