Do your balls float?

icklemiss21

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
Boomer says that he thinks his float but he doesn't know because every time he tries to 'wash' them in his water bowl, Bumper reminds him that it is a drinking bowl by kicking his balls out of the water.

I tried getting some sense out of the other two but they said it is much too early for questions and that I should go back to straightening my hair and be quiet

OH and my BF says if you keep making my innocent eyes read stuff like this he is banning me from TCS!

• Thread Starter Thread Starter

kittylover4ever

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
Whats so wrong with balls? All our kitties I'm sure have them. They love batting them around. I'll bet if you looked underneath my fridge or stove, you'd find 50 of them! I just can't understand why TTP&B's balls keep ending up in their water and food dishes??

kittylover4ever

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
Nope, I don't own any dust bunnies.........

dixie_darlin

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
Nope, dust on Tiger's balls is a
He'd rather they be wet. Reilly could care less about wether the balls are dusty or wet. She's got too many babies to worry about balls right now.

twstychik

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
Oh my... these thing sure turn quick huh?! LOL

My kitties don't have any floaty balls... of course they've never tried to make them float but something tell me that yarn, cotton, fiberfill & catnip would just leave them with a rather large soggy ball.

katiemae1277

TCS Member
Veteran
Purraise
Well, in 2 weeks there will no be no more balls in my house as Orion, Hermes and Eros are making a vet trip
They're leaving their balls there

kittylover4ever

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
Originally Posted by katiemae1277

Well, in 2 weeks there will no be no more balls in my house as Orion, Hermes and Eros are making a vet trip
Awww Katie, don't take away all their balls.........don't they love to play with them? Auntie Susie will have to send them more for Christmas!

dixie_darlin

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
Originally Posted by kittylover4ever

Awww Katie, don't take away all their balls.........don't they love to play with them? Auntie Susie will have to send them more for Christmas!
yeah, what balls will they have to play with now? Guess you'll have to get them plastic or foam balls

luckygirl

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
Originally Posted by DixieDarlin256

Nope, dust on Tiger's balls is a
He'd rather they be wet. Reilly could care less about wether the balls are dusty or wet. She's got too many babies to worry about balls right now.
Wait a second, isn't that what got Reilly into this situation anyhow???

Originally Posted by katiemae1277

Yup yup! Nov 4th, and no more balls in my house!!! Well, except for the 2 that we still need....

luckygirl

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
Oh, and Susie, I was thinking about you while I was at Cedar Point. They had these little carts set up, "the NUTTY BAVARIAN" and it's a bunch of nuts in cones, and people were lined up 40 people deep to get those nuts...
I thought "boy, I betcha Susie would really love those nuts!"

dixie_darlin

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
Originally Posted by LuckyGirl

Wait a second, isn't that what got Reilly into this situation anyhow???
Yeao!
That's why she no longer wants anything to do with balls..wet, dry or dusty! She's through... Come Nov 15th, she's done with em for good. The vets gonna take her urges for playing with balls away

luckygirl

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
Originally Posted by DixieDarlin256

Yeao!
That's why she no longer wants anything to do with balls..wet, dry or dusty! She's through... Come Nov 15th, she's done with em for good. The vets gonna take her urges for playing with balls away
awwww, good girl Reilly!!! I was looking at her pics in the tuxies thread, the babies are getting so big! She's such a good momma!!!

dixie_darlin

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
Originally Posted by LuckyGirl

awwww, good girl Reilly!!! I was looking at her pics in the tuxies thread, the babies are getting so big! She's such a good momma!!!
You should see the little boogers now. They are trying to venture out into the rest of the house. I'll let them snoop around for a bit as long as Jake's outside. Speaking of Jake, we officially introduced him to the babies last night. It wasn't the first time but this was an up close and personal. He freaked out! How can a 70lbs dog be scared of a tiny little kitten?

katiemae1277

TCS Member
Veteran
Purraise
Originally Posted by kittylover4ever

Nope balls are not really the plaything of choice with my crew.... for the girls or boys

halfpint

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
I told StarryEyedTiGeR not give give the baby cats any names with nuts, and then it started, the nut ordeal something was said about you and nuts or balls and I told her this

She likes leaving those last comments then goes to bed I think she wants us all to sit around and go on and on about the stuff, then she LQQKS innocent because she didn't chime in I think it's a conspiracy to make us look trashy She's a sicko

Then you put this on here this moring, But I was way ahead of this statement

The funny part is Diana, I never drag anybody into the gutter! I just make one innocent comment, and they all jump in, head first!!!

I hope you can figure out what I am saying here