do you wear a watch anymore.

laureen227

Darksome Duo!
Top Cat
Purraise
i wear one all the time, except when bathing or swimming. i wear it to bed, too. i'm very time-disabled [didn't learn how to use an analog until i was 21] so i also have a digital on my work table. but i still use the watch! here's mine - i'm now on my 3rd band, same watch!

wesley's mom

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
I used to wear a watch every day until I lost it. Now often when I am out, I say to myself that I need to get a watch but then I never do!! I realy need one though!!

MoochNNoodles

TCS Member
Veteran
Purraise
I used to, but I'm very hard on wrist jewelry so I haven't in a really long time. Plus like others have said, I have a cell. DH still wears a watch a good precentage of the time though.

starryeyedtiger

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
I never wear one. I work as a vet tech- so i'm constantly scrubbing up for surgeries and i'd ruin a watch doing that. Also- working with animals- you don't really want to wear more jewerly than you have to, so i never wear one anymore. I usually just use my cell to check the time.

ryn

TCS Member
Super Cat
Purraise
My cell phone has been my watch since my teens. I used to be great at thrashing watches: banging them on things while explaining something vividly etc.

kiwideus

TCS Member
Veteran
Purraise
I don't wear a watch because I have short fat arms and it makes my arms look even fatter and shorter.

If I do, it has to be analog - I don't like digital.

However, I do have a watch, it is a Columbia one.

strange_wings

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
Originally Posted by Kiwideus

I don't wear a watch because I have short fat arms and it makes my arms look even fatter and shorter.
Thin watch with two to three thin gold or silver band bracelets?