Do you use Firefox browser?

• Thread Starter Thread Starter

bigkittendaddy

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
I like it mostly but I cannot seem to be able to get it to coinsistently copy & Paste. It seems to copy but doesnt paste. grrrrr

wellingtoncats

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
Originally Posted by MissCharlotte

I use Netscape 7.2 which is based on Mozilla. I did download Mozilla's Firefox a few weeks ago and I think it's an improved update from it's prior version. I know there are several members here that have used Firefox and love it. I think Wellingtoncats is one of them.
I sure am. I can not brag about Firefox enough. I absolutely love it and I cringe when I have to use IE at school.

wellingtoncats

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
Originally Posted by BigKittenDaddy

I like it mostly but I cannot seem to be able to get it to coinsistently copy & Paste. It seems to copy but doesnt paste. grrrrr
I have no worries with copying and pasting. If you are copying & pasting into a reply on tcs for example then instead of 'paste' hold down shift and press insert.

misscharlotte

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
Originally Posted by WellingtonCats

I have no worries with copying and pasting. If you are copying & pasting into a reply on tcs for example then instead of 'paste' hold down shift and press insert.
Thanks for the tip. I've been pasting through the Edit menu.

• Thread Starter Thread Starter

bigkittendaddy

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
Heck I had just figured out how to paste thry the edit menu...lol
I do like this browser though I think I'll keep it. I seems to need a lot of plugins though.