Do You Trust Your Cat?

G

ghostuser

Gawd....
my cats love to snuggle
and kiss
Mythilee loves to fall asleep on us... hands, feet... in fact as far as she is concerned me and rajesh are just two big walking cat trees.

Bobbie loves it when i put my face in her fur when she's lying down on her side... sometimes when i'm lying down she'll come wrap herself around my face

Zooey was a hair dresser in her last life. She loves to groom. She grooms everyone!! She must be the only short haired cat i know who has furballs... which don't match her fur color!!

I must say though, that we've been blessed with three loving lovely kitties....
rrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrr

G

ghostuser

I would do that to Mini is she was sleeping and purring (and she does), but not when she was wide a wake. Marie my outdoor cat I would do it too in a pinch. She would never hurt a soul. She tolerates anything. Milo (my brothers cat) I would do it to too. He loves to head-but people.

ttmom

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
Depends on the cat's mood, but most of the time I can even wrestle with them (and Toes can get pretty rowdy) and not get hurt. Occasionally, however, Toes will get this really weird look on his face and you either have to start saying "No" very severely and be prepared to bop him on the snout or you're going to get bit. I think it's because of the drugs that were in the house he was born in.

nora

TCS Member
Super Cat
Purraise
When I do that to Max he lifts his lips to mine. I think it's his way of kissing back. Then he will put his head down so I can kiss the top of his head.

rock&fluff'smom

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
Fluffy really doesn't have a mean streak in her, but she is just more feisty I should say...I don't trust her 100% completely, but with Rocky, I totlaly trust him..he would never hurt anyone unless of course it was out of defense....

annabelle33

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
I do not trust my cat at all! He plays way too much and always thinks everyone is playing with him. He never puts his claws out when he swats and he only gives love bites but I still wouldn't stick my head on his just incase.. I need my eyeballs! My other cats in the past have been much more mild-mannered and gentle so I'm not really used to a playful one like roxy.. I don't think he would ever intentionally hurt me but sometimes he seems like he'll get into playing and not realize what he's doing.. I do love him tho

jcat

Mo(w)gli's can opener
Veteran
Purraise
I do it with JC all the time, but I would never let anybody else do it, especially kids, because he would definitely bite or scratch them. My husband could probably do it if JC was in a really good mood, but he couldn't trust him 100%. I'm "mommy", so I have special privileges.

coco maui

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
Awe! All the cats here are soo lucky to have owners like all of us

I wish I could give kitty kisses to all of them

dougbug

TCS Member
Super Cat
Purraise
i do that all the time to my 2 boys, they have never tryed anything yet, the only time they get alittle mean is when my hubby plays with them and gets them all crazy.