Do you think they know? (what kisses are?)

bunjocat

TCS Member
Kitten
Purraise
I think cats know what kisses are also. My cat Bunjo will come up to me when I'm laying down and put his face really close to my face. He'll look at me, tilt his head and then lightly nip at my nose. I may be nuts but I think he sees my boyfriend and I kissing and is trying to imitate it.

ryanjay

TCS Member
Alpha Cat
Purraise
My cat Jonathan will come up and stare at me...then paw at my face so he can get a kiss/drink(frenching the cat...
That whole litter is VERY affectionate on a whole. most of my cats like kisses except old man smokey...he was out for many years before i took him in so hes just happy with a bowl of food and a a bed(clears throat...correction what used to be my bed...I know must share with him hehe) RJ

Asteria

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
I think cats know that you are feeling affectionate when you give them kisses. My kitten loves getting kisses and purrs, so I think she enjoys the attention and likes when I give her a nice smooch on her little head.

motherofeight

TCS Member
Young Cat
Purraise
My kitties definitely know what kisses are. They all love to get them except Spike, but he does tolerate them for a treat. One of my five month old kittens, Eliza, will kiss on command. If I'm holding her and I ask her for a kiss she'll give me kitty kisses on my forhead and then she'll duck her head to get some kisses. I'm starting all these kisses with my 8 weeks old kittens as well, I think Dixie really enjoys it and the others just tolerate it.

Tanya