Do you think there is really a Rainbow Bridge?

• Thread Starter Thread Starter

hissy

TCS Member
Veteran
Purraise
I think God had His hand in it for sure. Ash only recently started eating regular food and she nursed him daily. She didn't move much from her bed upstairs and I knew she was going downhill and was powerless to help her. She was an amazing mother and drew from a strength I can only admire. The kits miss her alot, especially Champagne and Massey and Ash

deb25

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
Hissy:

I can only dwell on the thought of what would have become of those babies had God not led Fern to you and Mike.

I can't think of a higher compliment than His enlisting your aid.

chloe111

TCS Member
Adult Cat
Purraise
I am so sorry for you. I will definately keep you in my prayers, as well as Debby and Fireshoes. I think "Fern's Bridge is a wonderful name. Let us know how you are holding up.

debby

TCS Member
Veteran
Purraise
I am so sorry to hear about poor Corby..and all of your heartbreak, Frannie....I hope you will keep us posted as to how you are doing.

frannie

TCS Member
Alpha Cat
Purraise
Oh Hissy please forgive me as I didn't realize that Fern crossed the Bridge. I thought you were posting in general and since Corby crossed the same day as Fern I didn't realize it. I'm so sorry, I feel horrible. I know Fern and Corby crossed together and will be watched very carefully. She's looking down on you and knows you and Mike did all you could for her. A candle will be lit for her and comforting prayers are being sent for you and Mike and her kittens. Please forgive me.

Frannie

• Thread Starter Thread Starter

hissy

TCS Member
Veteran
Purraise
I knew she wouldn't make it, she was getting weaker by the day. I just didn't say anything except to put her on multiple prayer lists. God called her home after making sure her babies would be well provided for. Again, I am sorry about Colby but they probably did make the trip together.

Anne

Site Owner
Staff Member
Admin
Purraise
Oh, Hissy! I said I was sorry about poor Fern in another thread, but I only got to read this one now... I wasn't reading too many threads lately, and at first I thought this would be some theological debate kind of thread. Stupid me!

So, this is the place to say it again - I am truly sorry for your loss. Thank you for making Fern's last days filled with love and with the knowledge that her family is safe and well taken care of!

debbiea

TCS Member
Adult Cat
Purraise
So, sorry to hear about Fern's passing...what a wonderful mother she was to find you to take care of her babies....Cyberhugs to you for your kindness and love to all animals esp. the homeless cats of this world.

debby

TCS Member
Veteran
Purraise
I just want to say once again, Hissy...how very sorry I am that you lost Fern...you are in my thoughts and prayers.