do you think my cat is pregnant?

orientalslave

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
And i want to make something else clear , i live in th UAE (you probably never heard of this place) and there are about only two animals shelter here , im planning on opening an animal shelter on my own , so people cant adopt easily and are always looking for kittens
I have heard of the UAE, but of course didn't have a clue that is where you are until this post.   How about adding it to your profile?  Like mine says I live in Scotland, yours could say you live in the UAE?

• Thread Starter Thread Starter

catlover1990

TCS Member
Adult Cat
Purraise
I have heard of the UAE, but of course didn't have a clue that is where you are until this post.   How about adding it to your profile?  Like mine says I live in Scotland, yours could say you live in the UAE?
I will , thank you :)

StefanZ

Advisor
Staff Member
Advisor
Purraise
It depends in much, what do you have! How do you live...  The main criterias, it must be unstressed for mom. No dangers, no unpleasant sounds...  Darker than common room light, but not too dark, you want too see.

You should have easy access, and have easy to observe what is going on.   If she is a mommy-loving type, she want probably you are near when delivery.  Perhaps in your bedroom.

Do you have other animals?  You want probably isolate them from the mom, at least the first days.

But if they are verry friendly with the mom, the mom want perhaps them to be there too. This is quite common with both females and neutered males.  But not unusual even toms and dogs are allowed, and acting help mothers...  You must decide on place.   :)

Tell more, and come with follow up questions!

Good luck!

catlover1990

TCS Member
Adult Cat
Purraise
So this is the runt of the litter
This is their 6th day. Do you think his eyes look normal? Or is it because he is so close to open his eyes? Or does it have anything to do when nouni was put accidently under anesthesia during pregnancy? He is the only one that has his eyes look like that.
Help plz im concerned

Last edited:

catlover1990

TCS Member
Adult Cat
Purraise
They all look and act normal and gain weight daily, im just cocerned about the eyes

Last edited:

Willowy

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
Yes, that's normal for eyes that will be opening soon. As long as they aren't crusty and gooey, don't worry :D.