Do you talk to yourself?

feralvr

TCS Member
Veteran
Purraise
YES I do talk out loud to myself, especially if I am upset about something
. Makes me think more logically I guess...

northernglow

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
I may swear out loud if I mess up something or for example hurt myself by hitting my head into something etc. Weird thing is that I usually use english swear words, probably to sound more polite? "Not in finnish in front of the furkids!"
(My sister and I sometimes use english words if we are talking about something we don't want her 7 year old daughter to understand.
)

Other than that I don't, unless talking to the kitties counts..

white cat lover

TCS Member
Veteran
Purraise
No - I talk to the cats....at least that's my story & I'm sticking to it!

I tend to talk things through out loud. When I proof read things I say it out loud, as then you hear yourself pronouncing it. That's when I started picking up talking to myself, I think.....

MoochNNoodles

TCS Member
Veteran
Purraise
AAALLLLLLL the time!! I can't even count the number of times I've caught myself doing that in public; and tried to cover it by singing "do do da doo..." or something along those lines... Does that just make me look crazier?
At least Tressa is with me most of the time now; so I just talk to her!!

And when I'm not talking to myself out loud; I'm talking to myself in my head! My husband is also kinda quiet; and well Tressa just isn't good for a conversation yet and then there is Mooch and Noodles! ..so it's me or nothing! I'm home with Tressa alone all day long; so I NEEEED to get it out somehow!