Do you sing in your car?

semiferal

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
Oh geez, yes.

One of my friends has a bumper sticker that says "Caution: Driver singing". I so need one of those!

lil_axl_gurl

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
Originally Posted by laureen227

you betcha! as a matter of fact, i prefer CDs because that way i know all the words! i also play drums on my steering wheel, & 'car dance' - wiggle around in rhythmn to the music. kinda have to see it to understand...
Oh gosh I'm the same way! I take my CDs EVERYWHERE!!

Infact just by looking at my large collection piled in my little black back pack..you'll realize who my favorite band is..(AMEN)

I have all three of their albums stashed in there.

The bad thing is right now I don't exactly have a car so I'm singing/dancing while marching down the sidewalk and I get out of school during noon time..right when everyone is going on their lunch break. So everytime I'm leaving school my teachers always make the comment "Better hurry! Your public awaits!"

george'smom

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
I will sing to my heart's content on my commute to and from work. However, if I have a tendency to stop if I'm within eyesight of another vehicle - unless the song is so good that I can't make myself stop

vampirecat

TCS Member
Super Cat
Purraise
I like to sing in the car, trouble is the kind of music i like is usually full of swear words

Its ok until you have to stop behind another car who then thinks your screaming obscenities at them

phenomsmom

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
The worst one right now is Black eyed Peas "My humps" For some reason I have to dance while I am singing that song. And if you come to my house when I am cooking you will see me hopping and dancing very badly around the kitchen/den/dinning room areas!! I occasionally pick Phenom up and we dance around the house too!

• Thread Starter Thread Starter

babyharley

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
Originally Posted by Phenomsmom

The worst one right now is Black eyed Peas "My humps" For some reason I have to dance while I am singing that song. And if you come to my house when I am cooking you will see me hopping and dancing very badly around the kitchen/den/dinning room areas!! I occasionally pick Phenom up and we dance around the house too!
I LOVE that song! I dance to it too!

phenomsmom

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
Originally Posted by babyharley

I LOVE that song! I dance to it too!
I have gotten the funniest looks while I am danicng and driving down the road to that song!!!

lil_axl_gurl

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
Everytime Cheap Trick - I want you to want me comes on my mom and I will sing and dance to that song and we'll get the funniest looks

phenomsmom

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
LOL! I love to watch poeple dancing in their cars. Its amazing what some poeple will do while in thier cars. I guess they think no one is looking. I was at a stop light next to a guy in a minivan who was digging for gold in his nose. I mean really into it pretty far! It was the nastiest thing!! He finally looked over and saw me looking at him and stopped but would look over at me again! LOL

• Thread Starter Thread Starter

babyharley

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise

LOL! I love to watch poeple dancing in their cars. Its amazing what some poeple will do while in thier cars. I guess they think no one is looking. I was at a stop light next to a guy in a minivan who was digging for gold in his nose. I mean really into it pretty far! It was the nastiest thing!! He finally looked over and saw me looking at him and stopped but would look over at me again! LOL

I've seen that before too! Its like - HELLO PEOPLE! You can see thru the windows!

graykittenlove

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
Originally Posted by Lil_Axl_Gurl

Well when you're an absolute music addict like me..

OOOOH YES!!

I sing in the car, I sing on my walk, I even DANCE on the street, I sing with music blaring in the house (And the best part is I try to sing over it
) I'll sing in the grocery store when a good song comes on. I sing while having headphones on while going through the mall. I sing in restaurants, I sing at school, so basically..YES i sing in the car
Glad to know I'm not alone.
Thankfully I have a cousin that I hang out with that will sing along with me and dance along with them in the car. I can only imagine what people driving behind us must think when we starting dancing. At any rate, if I'm in the car and not talking either to someone else or myself
, I'm singing.

ilovesiamese

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
HAHA oh my gosh this thread is soooo funny. I love to sing and dance in my car and while walking and basically any time I can. I am totally known as the singing cat lady in my group of friends. I totally yell at my husband Kyle to stop doing it when he's driving cuz he acts crazy and its like I don't know him...I just happen to be locked in a moving vehicle with him. Once I made a sign and put it in the window while he was dancing crazy to a song that said HELP! BEING KIDNAPPED BY A CRAZY PERSON! and then on the other side I said J/K.. he's just got problems. It was soo funny.

zoe'n'misskitty

TCS Member
Super Cat
Purraise
hehe
Don't we ALL do that?? I love to. It's fun to crank up the stereo and scream.

I only sing by myself, though...I won't do it in front of other people anymore. lol I can actually sing very well, but I don't like to for an audience anymore. That's what being a music major will do for ya. LOL

gemlady

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise

Are you sure that wasn't me?

lillekat

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
Ok now I've seen a few more of these I feel a little bit better about admitting to you all that I sing and dance anywhere, anytime, anything, to and{or at anyone who'll listen.... I love karaoke, I'm the person who gets ditzy and sings and dances on nights out WITHOUT the alcohol input. I sing and dance at work in KV, no matter if I get strange looks or not. NO-one's complained yet! There. I said it.

My Name is Emma... and I'm a mus-a-holic.