Do you remember your first post?

KitEKats4Eva!

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
I was lying in bed the other night before sleep and thinking how I love this site, and how on earth I managed to get so addicted in so short a time! I was remembering back to my first post - a desperate plea for help because Sashka was such a trial and I was at the end of my rope and really needed some advice. Since then I have made some wonderful friends, learned so much more about cats and animals in general, and Sashka is a beautiful girl and one of the many furry loves of my life!

Do you remember your first post here? What was it about?

purr

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
My first post was in NCOTB, expressing how happy I was to find a site with people who love their cats as much as I do. I was just about to get Cupid, and I was sooooo excited.
<---- was in a lot of my posts.

I actually went through all my old posts to get quotes, and used them for a presentation I made for Cupid's birthday this year--starting from how excited I was to get him, and all the little anecdotes I've posted since.

miss mew

TCS Member
Veteran
Purraise
Mine was also in NCOTB and Cool Cat (Rigel) was the first to welcome me

eilcon

TCS Member
Veteran
Purraise
Mine was in NCOTB too and I remember everyones' warm welcomes and how excited I was to find other people who love their cats as much as I do!

valanhb

TCS Member
Veteran
Purraise
I was a New Cats poster too.
I introduced myself, and asked about Trent's hairball issues and if it was normal for him to "oop" as much as he did. I'd been lurking for a couple weeks, so I already knew what a great community it was, and the very warm welcome I got just cemented it.

lorie d.

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
I joined so long ago we didn't even have a NCOTB forum...
new members introduced themselves in the lounge. I can still remember my very first post
I introduced myself and Snowball and then explained that we had just put our 14 year old kitty, Midnight, to sleep a few days earlier. I was quickly welcomed to the site and invited to tell more about the loss of Midnight. So that's what I did next....I received many wonderful expressions of sympathy and support and I've been a member here ever since. I just love
this site!!!!!!

Hey Purr, I remember how excited
you were when you first joined! Little Cupid is such a sweetie!!!!!!!!

kittenkiya

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
I introduced my cats on the New Cats On The Block after I had "snooped" for quite a while because I was afraid. This has been my first and only cat forum place.

Because I used my cat's names, I believe it was Hissy that said "it was ok for humans to be on the site, too".

coolcat

TCS Member
Veteran
Purraise
...If I remember Well...
..... was saying:

Hi!, i´m new in this site!
.... can you help me to put a pic of my little king on the forum?????????

aaaaaaaaaaawwwwwwwwwwww good Memmories!!!!!!

rockinrhonda

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
I remember mine to It was back in june of 2004 when i was dealing with Oscar and Cricket with there ring worm cosida you name they had it they gave me all kind of imfortmation I even switch vets My babbies health got better It took about 4 months i beliave. Alos i was dealing with koko puff she had kidney disease everyone here really helped me through this up till the day i had to lay koko puff to rest,Strange you brought this thread up Because this morning I put koko puff's ziggy back up,I don't know how to edit it to put [ 08-1987] R.I.P [07-2004 ]They also gave me alot of support dealing with my Dads death I was so happy that i found this website
Lots of nice people on here all over the world

dawnofsierra

TCS Member
Veteran
Purraise
My first post was at The Bridge. A member had lost her cat, and finding myself absolutely bawling for her, I was compelled to join to offer my best efforts at consolation.

emb_78

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
My first post was asking for help to get my cat to stop urinating out of the box!!!

hissy

TCS Member
Veteran
Purraise
My first post wasn't in the lounge and new cats didn't exist. I said hello in Ferals and Strays and then just started helping people deal with feral issues.

gailc

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
Mine was when I found Tommie my stray (RIP) with the gunshot wound to his leg and I was trying to find out information on amputee's. Been here ever since!!

gemlady

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
My first post (the one lost in the crash) was to Caption This! I love making up captions...

xocats

TCS Member
Veteran
Purraise
Awww....you loved your sweet Charley so much.

Originally Posted by alexa

My first post was in The Bridge when I lost Charley.... it's difficult to forget it...