Do you read the threads I start??

laureen227

Darksome Duo!
Top Cat
Purraise
Originally Posted by Catnip

I hope you don't mind me saying it's a bit of a paranoid thread to start!! I never refuse to read or respond to someone's thread because of who they are and I'd never imagine people doing that. Unless the person is particularly antagonizing.
i have one person here that i have on 'ignore'. since i don't even see those threads, i don't read them or respond in them.
obviously, tho, it's not you!

goldenkitty45

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
I usually skim the headlines they write. If it sounds like something I can help or reply to, I will. I don't reply to everyone, but do read almost everyone.

clixpix

TCS Member
Veteran
Purraise
I'm not sure where this is coming from, but I checked the threads you've started. Many of them have hundreds of page views, and the one about your baby Glitch has over 2,000 views. Not everyone can reply to every thread, but that doesn't mean they're not read. I'm not sure why you're feeling ignored, but the evidence doesn't bear it out.

katz4life

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
Everyone is different when it comes to reading threads & responding to those threads

You are not boring at all Amber! So never stop starting threads

Just keep starting them no matter how many posts you get - we love hearing from you

sarahp

TCS Member
Veteran
Purraise
If you look at the threads you've started, they've actually had lots of replies and views!

I look at titles that interest me, and unless I have something useful to add, I don't respond. I don't respond for the sake of responding.

h~chan

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
I don't usually pay attention to who makes a thread until I decide to read it. I also usually read threads with titles that get my attention. I can't think of a time when I actually ignored a thread because of the person who made it.. it's mostly just interest only for me, or I'll read through quick and not have anything to say. I wouldn't worry about it so much.