Do you pay attention to the airplane safety instructions? Will you now?

kara_leigh

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
Originally Posted by carolinalima

the only problem is that I would probably freak out if the plane was falling or something - I would probably have a heart attack before needing to open the exit door
Same here. I nearly have a panic attack at the slightest bump, let alone if something actually happened. I'd probably have a heart attack and die before I really needed to do anything. We flew a month after 9/11 and I nearly couldn't get on the plane.

• Thread Starter Thread Starter

clixpix

TCS Member
Veteran
Purraise
Originally Posted by carolinalima

nope and nope.... I pretty much only fly on exit row seats, and the only thing I do is buckle my seatbelt... I travel so much that I am pretty confident I know what to do... the only problem is that I would probably freak out if the plane was falling or something - I would probably have a heart attack before needing to open the exit door
First of all, I hope neither of us never have to experience any sort of emergency situation. However, if we do, I hope we're not on the same flight...I'd hate to have to step on you trying to get off the plane!

cats4sky

TCS Member
Super Cat
Purraise
heard em a billion times so i dont really pay attention, and until this hudson river crash everyone usually always dies, i think its a miracle how everyone survived!

i used to LOVE flying, but now i get very nervous and turbulance scares the crap out of me, i get really upset