Do you make promises to your kitties?

peachytoday

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
Everyday
I promise to love and cherish them and if they are good (and even when they aren't
) I promise treats.

Tricia

jalapeno

TCS Member
Alpha Cat
Purraise
Heehee, Jelly is so talkative that I make her my "crystal ball". I ask her questions and if she meows, that means "yes"! I know it's crazy!
But it's fun!

So lately, I've been asking her if I'll get the job that I really want- sometimes she'd meow, sometimes no. But I always tell her that if she meows, and I do get the job, I'll get them a huge cat furniture that they'd really like!

winwin

TCS Member
Alpha Cat
Purraise
Tico, my garage cat, likes to "hunt" while I am in the garage "shop" piddling around, but she always comes back in when I call, so I can close up and lock the garage, making sure she is safe in her "home", but yesterday I called and she didn't come.

Betty and I walked around the place, calling, rattling dry food in a tupperware container, and were generally worried sick over where she was, and I had to go to town before she came home, but I left the garage open for her to have a place to "bolt" to in case of emergency, and when I got back Betty told me Tico came running in the garage, acting scared and hungry.

Her hunt was apparently unsuccesful.

The promise I made to her ? ?

O yeah, I said, (as I held her, almost tearful with joy that she was OK) "Young lady, I promise you that if you EVER do this to us again, I will spank your butt" ! !

Leonard.