Do you live alone?

katiemae1277

TCS Member
Veteran
Purraise
Just me and the crew here! I'd never lived alone until me and the ex split up, now I don't know how I'd deal with living with someone else- I like being on my own very much! Although it would be nice to have someone to help with the bills, but then it would also be someone to help make a mess

dixie_darlin

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
Originally Posted by lilleah

I couldnt stand living alone.

I live with DH, our best friend, my daughter, 2 cats, 1 baby turtle, and I had 5 fish, but they all died just last night due to my daughter being VERY VERY naughty. (long story)
Just because I have 2 boys of my own and know what trouble they get into, I have to know what happened!

alaynna

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
I live with my husband, Jason. And our 2 kitties: (Monkey and Lemur!)

pombina

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
The cats house, we just pay the mortgage..
I live with my boyfriend Mark, Sleeves and Nismo! Suits me down to the ground! Marks little brother does stay with us a few days during the week because he's at uni up here but is barely here, I have to say I prefer not having someone else around and look forward to one day, being the only ones with keys to our house.

eupnea

TCS Member
Alpha Cat
Purraise
I do.
Right now I don't like it much. I live in a bad area and its kind of scary. I do this thing every night when I come in to make sure no one is hiding in my apartment :p

However, I'm moving to a much better area really soon.