Do You Like To Shop Online?

tara g

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
I do a lot of shopping online, as well as banking (transferring $$ between accounts, paying off my credit card, etc).

Rob has gotten some great deals on tools on Ebay. The Matco tool guy comes to the shop every Tuesday, but it's always a lot more $$. He just got a Matco ratchet for $90 on ebay, the tool guy charges $300 for it.

Plus you can find just about anything you want online

strange_wings

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
Originally Posted by LaRussa

No I never shop online. I do shop tho from TV, Home Shopping and QVC. I have never ever had a problem with them.
Do you know those channels all have websites you can buy from, too?
I've looked at QVC's clothes a couple times and considered eventually ordering something because I could have it cut for my size - wider shoulders and longer sleeves in dress shirts but narrow waist area, or dress pants that are in a smaller size but not short.

yam102284

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
I love shopping online! It's so much easier than driving to the store, and having to wait in line. Plus, I use a website to get a certain % back on my purchases. I love it! I wish I could so grocery shopping online too.

I also do a lot of my banking and paying bills online. I think the only bills I don't pay online are my rent and my student loan bill. Everything else gets paid online.