Do You Like the Rain?

Winchester

In the kitchen with my cookies
Veteran
Purraise
Originally Posted by strange_wings

The way you worded the thread title and capitalized it like a book/movie/song title made me think of CCR's Who'll Stop the Rain.
That's now stuck in my head..
I was thinking that, too!

I like to listen to the rain. Our son and I used to get up from our beds at night during a t-storm and sit at the living room window to watch the lightning. A gentle rain is calming and will put me to sleep every time.

When we camped in the tent, we used to lie awake and listen to the rain. Rain during the day wasn't much fun when we were camping because we were stuck in the tent playing cards or games or reading. But listening to the rain at night is relaxing.

larussa

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
I love the rain especially if it cools off a very hot, humid day. Sometimes tho the rain makes it even hotter. Living in a mobile home you can really hear the rain hitting the roof and falling asleep is never a problem.

butzie

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
Let's see. I live in a place in CA which is a semi dessert. We are still in a drought. Do I like rain? Is there a cow in Texas? Does an outhouse stink? Is the Pope Catholic?

p&r

TCS Member
Super Cat
Purraise
I LOVE rain, the only thing that tops it is snow
And I agree, rain is perfect sleeping weather, especially when there's a storm going on

lyrajean

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
I used to love rainy days. or rather those days where the sky is all dark and moody and windy.

That is until my allegies got real bad 'cause it mans an inevitable flare up and living here in Okinawa its just so humid all the time that the rain makes it truly unbearable.

carolina

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
Love love love love love love love the rain! Everything about it! The sound, the smells, to look at it.... There is nothing better for me than sleeping when it's raining outside... London for me has the perfect weather - I would guess Seattle too, but I never been there, so I don't know - I hear it rains a lot there though!

lorie d.

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
So far this month we've only had about 4 days when we didn't get at least some rain. I don't mind it if it rains overnight, but during the day I want to be able to see the sun and enjoy some good weather.