Do you like Martha Stewart?

wenzee

TCS Member
Super Cat
Purraise
Seems like people either love her or can't stand her...lol!

Ever since her new daily show started in September, I've been obsessed with her recipes and ideas and...well, her show! I never miss it. I also LOVE Martha Stewart Living Magazine, Everyday Food, and all her books!!

I had the honor of meeting her in person on November 18 when she was doing a book signing at the Borders bookstore downtown Chicago. It was soooooooo awesome!!!
(My blog is dedicated to Martha and there are pictures from the book signing on there, towards the beginning. The link is in my siggy if you wanna take a peek!)

So do you like her or hate her?

emmysamson

TCS Member
Alpha Cat
Purraise
Martha Stewart:
Can't stand her. Hated her even before she went to jail. Thought for sure the jail sentence would have been the end of her.

sashacat421

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
Originally Posted by emmysamson

Martha Stewart:
Can't stand her. Hated her even before she went to jail. Thought for sure the jail sentence would have been the end of her.

No.
I just don't care for those people who truly believe they are superior in some way, and really good domestic skills don't mitigate that!

purr

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
I don't really know. Sometimes I think she's great and super sweet, and other times she seems like a fake
. But, that is also what I thought about Oprah before I got to 'know' her, and I
her now.

pjk5900

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
I like some of her ideas but I wonder all the time what kind of person can put on such an appearance and be so horrid as she was portrayed in the tv movie.
Then again you can't trust a tv movie to be the truth either.

Don't know enough to have an opinion I guess.

wellingtoncats

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
I don't really know much about her. Well the bad things I do. I've seen adverts for her shows on the Living Channel, one day when I am not so busy I must sit down and watch one!

babyharley

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
I like her, she has some great ideas!

I also like Rachel Ray, on the Food Channel, I could watch her show all day- 30 minute meals....I really want one of her cookbooks!

kathylou

TCS Member
Alpha Cat
Purraise
I like her better now than I used to. I like the way she turned going to prison into a positive instead of a negative.

krazy kat2

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
She hs a home decorating and cooking show, and her own line of household stuff, kitchen, bed, bath, outdoors. It is moderately priced and pretty good quality. She is very creative, and does lovely decorating, especially for almost any holiday. She was caught up in some kind of stock echange scandal, and did some prison time. She now has an Apprentice show like Donald Trump. I don't care one way or the other about her.