Do you like dogs?

danimarie

TCS Member
Super Cat
Purraise
I'm really late on this post...

but yes, I do like dogs...to a certain extent.

I don't want dogs, I just really prefer cats. We had a dog when I was little and I loved him to death, but I really prefer the personalities of cats to that of dogs.

KitEKats4Eva!

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
I was a confirmed cat lover until I got my Ruby, and then Chester a few months later. I had had dogs before but I fell so totally in love with her that I have dedicated the last two years of my life to the care and behaviour of dogs, and now am a behaviourist myself. They are the love of my life. I still love and adore cats, and I do advise people on cat behaviour too, it is a part of my business, but I have to say that I love them both to death!

missymotus

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
I like both, though I prefer larger breed dogs over small breeds and cats are my #1 choice.

shakadaka

TCS Member
Adult Cat
Purraise
All my life I considered myself a Dog lover, my Father used too train German Shephards for guard work, I grew up with man eating dogs, yet with me, and our family they were so so gentle, ( as it should be )
I have too say I love both equally. Cats for how they are and dogs for how they are !
I own 2 German Shephards, had 1 for 5 years and the other for 3 years, they would have too be my favorite breed
I own 6 cats though !!