Do you know where your kitty was born?

strange_wings

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
Sho was born under some bushes in early September '02 to grey tiger cat that my grandmother didn't have spayed and a huge long haired tabby and white tom that was terrorizing the neighborhood around that time.
Little Tomas I found crying outside a few days after Thanksgiving. At the time he was only 10-11 weeks old, he was either someone's kitten that was put outside alone and got lost or dumped. I suspect dumped because because we live outside of town in a little community and at the end of a dead end street.

Moz

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
Scratch was born at a farm about 30 mins out of Moose Jaw
Squee was born at a woman's house here in town
I don't know where JC or Flash (RB cats) were born

ETA: Scratch was born in the summer of 2001
Squee was born about two-three months ago
JC was born in 2003
Flash was born in July of 1986

ryn

TCS Member
Super Cat
Purraise
Tilli and Timotei were born in an friends home in 2004. Usva and Milla are rescues. I'm not really sure, where Milla was born in 2002, though I've met her mom and brother, but I do know the city part Usva was born in 1999. I got Usva from a shelter with little background info, just when approximately she was born and that she had been taken in as a kitten, adopted and returned once. A couple of years later my sister's friend visited my place and said Usva looked just like one of the kittens abandoned by their neighbour in a forest next to them. She had saved the kittens and taken them to the shelter. The dates matched and she even produced a photo her mom had taken of her with the kittens. One of them was most definately Usva. So I know her birth place and circumstances just by weird coincidence.

catkiki

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
I do not know where Sissy and Buddy were born.

Bonnie was born in the laundryroom of the apartment complex that we used to live at. Our friend found the mama and kits and took her in to his apartment. We took 2 of the kits but Clyde died about 6 years ago.

Princess, Scamper and Stinker were born behind our entertainment center to Sissy and Buddy

salix

TCS Member
Adult Cat
Purraise
I have no idea where any of my three were born.
Sam was a stray and intact when I took him in at (the vet guessed) around four years old.
Mica was with mama cat and her littermates at petsmart when she picked me.
The little sign on her cage said they were found abandoned in a box near a dumpster.
Mala was found in a dumpster at my work.
I have the three most adorable kitties in the world
and it doesn't make a bit of difference whether I ever know or not.

lokismum

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
I have no idea where either of our two boys were born, but I know who their parents are - us! They think they are our babies, and they're right! Just not biological, of course!

luckygirl

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
Lucky was born in FL....Kissimmee to be exact. And Louie was born in a neighbor's house.....but I don't think it would matter much considering they are taken from their momma's at 8-12 wks.....

kaylacat

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
Bosco, Bear, Max, and Jasmine were born in my house. I even had to cut Bosco and Bears cord lol. Buddy was born under my house with his sister Raven but I don't have her any more...she got out of the house and never came back.
His mom was Sadie who was Kaylas sister (Kayla is the momma to Bosco, Bear, Max, and Jasmine.) she was feral so Buddy was a little feral at first and I had to catch him and tame him.

I don't know where Molly was born. She just showed up on my back porch.

ashleigh

TCS Member
Alpha Cat
Purraise
Mine were born into a home (if thats what you call it) full of cruelty and filth and no care, saw the ad in the free classifieds, got my kittens and called the RSPCA after what I witnessed while there viewing the kittens, thank god they took the babies, the cats from her previous litter, and the mum who appeared to be a breeding machine with no love and affection.