Do you know me?

• Thread Starter Thread Starter

momof6mews

TCS Member
Adult Cat
Purraise
Originally Posted by Hydroaxe

I got 30! Is it okay if I smile?
No Ryan, its NOT ok if you smile...You should be doing one of the following.

Why dont you retake the test...And achieve 100%?

cheeseface

TCS Member
Veteran
Purraise
Originally Posted by momof6Mews

No Ryan, its NOT ok if you smile...You should be doing one of the following.

Why dont you retake the test...And achieve 100%?

Okay I did some studying and got 100% this time!

pjk5900

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
I got 1! right...............

I know, that's pathetic.
Oh well, I haven't been spending a lotta time on TCS lately.
I've kinda lost touch with a lot.
Work, work, work.

Fun quiz though!!

lillekat

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
I feel really embarrassed to admit this, but even though I'm here and post fairly often, no matter who I reply to, there are still so many people I don't know very well at all. I'm not going to take these quizzes - I'd hate for my score to come back so low that people think I'm not interested in them. If I had my way I'd like to know all however many thousand people there are here. Just like I know there are people out there who don't have a clue who I am either... I thinks that's a part of what keeps this community so interesting, knowing that there are ALWAYS individuals out there - new or old - that you don't know, and then getting to know them better
So although I'm almost ashamed to say there are only really one or two of you I know well, I'm proud to say that I DO know them well - and these are people I'd never have met otherwise. Know me well or not, I'm a shoulder when you need one, an ear to bend and I'll do my best to keep you smiling - as I know so many of you out there are just the same. We're a close community and that's something very special, regardless of how well we know one another. We respect eachother, we love eachother and I know we'd pretty much all bend over backwards for someone who needed the help. At least I love you all
I dont' think I could say that enough. Momof6mews, I admit that I don't know you at all really, but I would love to take the time to get to know you better
same goes for you all.